Where are we at with a Hamlet release for PS4?

Ok. 

So I can't say exactly, because this has mostly been out of our hands for a long time - we don't have a lot of resources to manage this kind of thing, so it can take a while. In this case, I believe our porting partner has been hit hard like the rest of us and things are taking longer. Everybody is struggling for resources right now, which makes this rough. 

But - and this isn't a promise, but PS4 is coming as soon as next week. It might take a little longer depending on what Sony does for us - but it's not going to be much longer. 

3 minutes ago, JoeW said:

...but PS4 is coming as soon as next week. It might take a little longer depending on what Sony does for us - but it's not going to be much longer. 

Totally understandable on the delay front. It's been a wild year to say the least. And WOW! Next week!? You could have said early 2021 and I'd have been happy. That's awesome news. Thanks for the update sir! I think I can speak for all of us on PS4 when I say "WE APPRECIATE YA JOE!"

Today there was an update released for DS Solo on PS4, version 1.14, the patch notes only say "Hamlet DLC added" but when you open the game there's no indication of such, and the playstation store doesn't have a listing for Hamlet. Perhaps this is a bug, perhaps the update got out before the actual DLC, who knows.

(I apologize for the grainy photo)

1601957240862-1832153388.jpg

When i (and my friends too) try to create a world on ps4. The game crashes and close, now we can't even play the original, RoG, shipwrecked and the new hamlet.

We need a urgent patch to fix this

we have some date for this?

Archived