Bug Fixes (Klei, Please Read)

SpoonyBardIV

Look, I know you guys are done releasing big content updates for DS. I get that. DST is more profitable, and I have no disrespect for your decision. However, there are a lot of bugs and issues that have still not been resolved, some of which are game-breaking. Even if you aren’t going to add anything else to the game, is there any chance that you guys could at least fix the issues that are already there? Again, I mean you no disrespect, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that leaving bugs unresolved is a really big f**k you to the community that has supported your games for so long. @JoeW, @Jason, @bizziboi could you at least consider that much? I really think it would make everyone here happy...

Well they left Nintendo Switch edition without patching out some strange bugs so if I were you do not expect too much. In there game crashes in SW as well game always crashes in ruins plus strange sound glitches. Many bug reports in tracker, but no update

On 9/21/2020 at 12:38 PM, SpoonyBardIV said:

Look, I know you guys are done releasing big content updates for DS. I get that. DST is more profitable, and I have no disrespect for your decision. However, there are a lot of bugs and issues that have still not been resolved, some of which are game-breaking. Even if you aren’t going to add anything else to the game, is there any chance that you guys could at least fix the issues that are already there? Again, I mean you no disrespect, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that leaving bugs unresolved is a really big f**k you to the community that has supported your games for so long. @JoeW, @Jason, @bizziboi could you at least consider that much? I really think it would make everyone here happy...

Yeah this is one major problem I have with Hamlet. I love it, I really do, but the bugs, while funny, are just too much sometimes.

it’s nice to know some people still feel the same way I do. I’m not knocking on them for working more on DST but I wish they fixed the bugs in single player. I prefer single player but I haven’t played it in a long time due to amount of bugs still present. Even if they could only dedicate one or two people just to bug fixing it would make a huge difference. 

On 21/09/2020 at 16:38, SpoonyBardIV said:

Olha, eu sei que vocês terminaram de lançar grandes atualizações de conteúdo para o DS. Entendi. O DST é mais lucrativo e não desrespeito sua decisão. No entanto, existem muitos bugs e problemas que ainda não foram resolvidos, alguns dos quais quebram o jogo. Mesmo que você não vá adicionar mais nada ao jogo, há alguma chance de que vocês consigam pelo menos corrigir os problemas que já existem? Novamente, não quero desrespeitar você, mas acho que falo por todos quando digo que deixar bugs não resolvidos é uma grande f ** k você para a comunidade que apoia seus jogos por tanto tempo.@JoeW, @Jason, @bizziboi você poderia pelo menos considerar isso? Eu realmente acho que faria todos aqui felizes ...

My hamlet simply can't generate worlds I've been waiting 30 minutes for that animation to generate and nothing.... just can't play 

18 hours ago, Seero said:

what kind of bugs

only bugs I encounter are mostly beneficial/avoidable

Even those makes you lose the inmersion

But single player has tons of bugs like mobs getting stuck in water because they can walk there. Sw has this bug all the time with the shadows and in hamlet i needed to use a cocogranade to kill like 8 pig wards that get stuck in the lake becuase they teleport them. Sea mobs can be in swimming in land too

Also there is a lot of bugs with shadow hands inside interiors and near coast

Mobs acting weird or being stuck on pig ruins

If you craft a meat effigie inside of a house you have a chance of reviving nowhere making you use commands to rescue yourself

Visual bugs with wind and harvested plants

Companions bugs like wild chesters filling my worlds

Seasonal bugs (in my opinion the worst with the yisus shadows) like no eruptions in sw or bugged pig fiesta

Those are the bugs i could remember but there is many more. I like dont starve because of how it represent an alive world but these kind of bugs breaks the inmersion or the difficulty. Is a cheap game but at the end is a product and you exoect it to work properly (few bugs arent a problem) not having that amount of bugs. Maybe dont starve isnt profitable (idk why klei doesnt advertise the game in the dst client) to release more content but it will be less profitable if potential costumers know that the game has many bugs

Archived