Does Klei have plan to sale chester plush again?

I'm very fond of this skin in game, like it so mush. I get information that it stop selling in Klei Shop for a long time.

So I just want an answer from Klei if I can get it in the future, even i need wait one or two years.

Thanks!:-D

chester.jpg

Can confirm, Calico Chester is awesome-

20200211_220508.jpg

1 hour ago, Sindex said:

I hope they add some more versions of Chester latter on.

If I remember correctly there used to be a regular Chester and Cotton Candy Chester available for purchase. While i'm not sure they will ever be available again, I can swear I remember Klei saying they were gonna re-introduce the Spider and I think a few other things. 

They really need to modify the proof of sale skin system, it's prohibitively expensive to order internationally.

Maybe even add a huge wait time for deliveries so it can be done at bulk discount, as the plushies themselves are pretty epic.

I've been asking since last year if the shop was about to get an update with new products or resupplies of the previous plush edition such as Calico Chester, I'd pay a kidney for this one now that I can afford it /s

Unfortunately we got nothing since the new posters, I'd love some new stuff about ONI or Griftlands once the 1.0 is released.

Archived