RoT World Gen Options + New preset

Idea's simple: RoT world gen options, like we have with the current ANR content, so, the ability to change:
Sea Stacks;
Ocean Fish;
Salt;
Malbatross;
Salt;
Sea Weeds;
Bull Kelp;
Gnarlwails;
Rock Jaw Sharks;
Etc and any new, upcoming features.

Aditionally, a new World Gen: Biomes option: Islandsimage.png.f99587d5e0977af42b1fec9a3ed229f6.png
That new World Gen option would seperate important things, such as oasis desert, Pig King, Moon stone, etc onto various islands, and also islands with just regular biomes. the starting island would always have materials for at least 1 boat and oars.

2 New Presets: In a similar fashion to the "No Giants Here" preset a new preset that turns off all new RoT content(at least, most)image.thumb.png.07cbda96c1544054941ff4d0a3f2a142.png

And lastly, a new Preset I still have to make a name for: It would utilize the Islands preset and increase the most vital sea resources, such as kelp, salt and ocean fish, and decreasing sea stacks for smoother navigation.

Can this be extended beyond just Return of Them related stuff please???? 

I want the game to be able to recognize when I turn off or lessen a certain feature so that I could add MORE of a feature I actually want to turn on..  

For example- if I turn off Bee Queen, Malbatross, Crab King, And peaceful Bee Hives, could I THEN choose to toggle

“Lots More..” for something like Hostile Bee Hives or Clockworks? 

Why would I WANT to do that is entirely my own personal enjoyment of the game... but the thing I’m asking is can the game be updated to ALLOW me to do that?

Can I Turn OFF cave Content and Skittersquid completely so that I can host a world that mimics Chapter 5 of DS Single players story mode “Darkness”? 
because being able to build lanterns defeats the entire challenge of a Lights Out world.

These are just a few examples of HOW and WHY these world gen presets should extend beyond just options for Return of Them related content.

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Can this be extended beyond just Return of Them related stuff please???? 

I want the game to be able to recognize when I turn off or lessen a certain feature so that I could add MORE of a feature I actually want to turn on..  

For example- if I turn off Bee Queen, Malbatross, Crab King, And peaceful Bee Hives, could I THEN choose to toggle

“Lots More..” for something like Hostile Bee Hives or Clockworks? 

Why would I WANT to do that is entirely my own personal enjoyment of the game... but the thing I’m asking is can the game be updated to ALLOW me to do that?

Can I Turn OFF cave Content and Skittersquid completely so that I can host a world that mimics Chapter 5 of DS Single players story mode “Darkness”? 
because being able to build lanterns defeats the entire challenge of a Lights Out world.

These are just a few examples of HOW and WHY these world gen presets should extend beyond just options for Return of Them related content.

My guy, I feel you, but its only on console you can't set things to lots, and I really want to know why that is 

3 minutes ago, Ardcrumb said:

My guy, I feel you, but its only on console you can't set things to lots, and I really want to know why that is 

Dev’s already told me.. consoles have limits. And I understand that, but they also said they hired more developers to specifically work with the console versions of the game, So even though I MAY get on the nerves of some of the PC people who feel like all I do is compare the differences between the games, (and honestly maybe even some of the developers nerves too..) I do those things in hopes that they can improve the Quality of the Console game.

I will use Mays Content update as my biggest example of this- People on PC have had a mod for Years to have truly random weather seasons and season lengths, This is something that console players did not even have an option for Until Klei added the “Random” toggles under starting Season & Season Lengths.

And it’s something that I personally greatly appreciate them taking the time to do for us, and now that they have hired a Team dedicated specifically to improving the console games.. there are a lot of things I would like to ask for like mainly- Seeing if some of the top most popular PC Mods could become official downloadable contents like How Ark Survival Evolveds Free DLC Maps Valguero, The Center, Ragnarok and Crystal Isles were player created mods that the Dev team liked so much they provided that content to those of us on Consoles for FREE as a DLC since we can’t have Mods on Consoles.

But I don’t want to stray too far away from the original topic here, I just wanted to provide an example of how a difference in PC content and Console content was actually Solved by providing us with more World Gen Options prior to hosting our worlds.. and that’s something I’d like to see more of in a Variety of ways. 

Archived