*Wes Should Get A Rework*

1 hour ago, gaymime said:

i would think it needs to be able to take two hits, not one. it is hard for newer players to avoid surprise attacks at sea. aside from that a balloon raft would be brilliant

But wes is not for newer players

I expect klei will keep the challenge and not make a wendy/woodie rework like

19 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

That's why a balloon raft would be perfect for Wes. It maintains the theme of what Klei is doing with ROT, adds the challenge players want, and it fits the mechanics that Wes wants.

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's why a balloon raft would be perfect for Wes. It maintains the theme of what Klei is doing with ROT, adds the challenge players want, and it fits the mechanics that Wes wants.

Im totally in about adding 'balloon tools' to wes, i even create a topic about it. Will increase the cooperative utility and make him more unique and fun. Also the aggro perk, i dont remember who though it, is perfect and will fit a lot with a character that 'has problems'surviving

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Also the aggro perk, i dont remember who though it, is perfect and will fit a lot with a character that 'has problems'surviving

My idea came from the unreleased and soon to be released Smith mechanics in Griftlands. He uses a mechanic called "Moxie" where he can heal himself once a battle but the healing aspect might not work with Wes so the masochistic aspects might only be just pain in general with the popping parts of his balloons.

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

But wes is not for newer players

that doesn't change my statement. new players will pick who they like and if their fancy keeps they will learn how to play the character. it is better to be hard, not next to impossible(and for sure the people who are skilled enough to play him usually aren't going to touch him at all because of the metrics)

Archived