Walter's Short

I'm fairly certain that Walter found Woodie's cabin. I've gone through Woodie's quotes, and a few of them line up with that image.

For starters, Woodie mentions hanging antlers on his wall when he examines Wortox and No-eyed deer. We can see some sort of animal head mounted on the wall just off screen in the image.

Also, Woodie never had a radio. He contacted Maxwell through the gramophone like Warly. This would mean that it can't be Woodie's house, can it?

I think that the radio was placed there by someone else. It looks out of place in the cabin. Everything else in the cabin is decrepit and old, with cobwebs and weathering. But the radio is in good shape. 

2 hours ago, Mooagain said:

He contacted Maxwell through the gramophone like Warly.

They both might have a radio or at least Warly did. the gramophone probably did have something to do with his disappearance.217543057_Screenshot(78)_LI.thumb.jpg.392fa6d07f16ed1911c026ecdda00dad.jpg

I think rather then Walter finding Woodies cabin maybe it was the counselor's cabin?  

His quote for the gramophone in DS is something along the lines of “it’s better than what’s on the radio” which suggests he’s at least seen and been around a/the radio. 
It’s debatable when he was pulled in. My sort of gut instinct/headcanon is between 1915 and 1919. But if he had the radio, it would’ve been at least 1919 because of Voxola. 

Archived