Wendy can no longer carelessly burn Abigails flower!

I would’ve caught this Sooner had I been playing Wendy instead playing as Wortox & cleaning my world of people who join, fail & never returns leftover items I came across Abigails Flower, So I light a campfire & proceed to attempt to burn it away, Realizing that adding Abigails flower to a burning flame was no longer even an option! Thinking maybe only Wortox could not burn it I exit that world & load my Wendy save & sure enough.. Wendy can No longer Carelessly throw Abigails flower over into a raging flame while trying to Return Abigail to her flower.

Why was this very important thing not mentioned anywhere in any of the patch notes? #WendyMains

(This was a problem playing on a console.. to return Abigail into her flower required pressing Left on your Directional Pad, Pressing Left on the Dpad used to also carelessly throw the flower into a campfire if you happened to be standing too close to it.)

Now it’s not an option, Thank You Klei! :D  

15 hours ago, MagicalSkies said:

Okay, but why would you want to burn someone’s flower-

Like, poor person-

That person is never returning to my world, they join, they die, they leave and join a new server never to be seen again, OR they Do rejoin forgetting they are a dead ghost, and they then immediately leave again. It is My world and when I quit playing.. everyone in that world is immediately thrown out because Xbox one only has player hosted Servers.. not Dedicated or Official.

The sheer amount of failed survivors on Xbox can at times be quite staggering, when people haven’t been in my world in awhile I go around gathering all the loose belongings they left behind with their deaths and I store that in a chest or I burn it away or feed it to a Lureplant.

When playing As Wendy yourself however.. to Return Abigail to her flower required pressing Left on your Dpad.. Which was OKAY until you got too close to a burning Campfire.. pressing Left on the Dpad used to also burn the flower as a Fuel Source.. I made this post to inform everyone that you can no longer accidentally burn Abigails flower in a campfire.

What I do with failed survivors belongings in my personal server should strictly be my business- most those worlds get completely erased and replaced after so long & I grow bored of them anyway due to only having a total of 5 available save files.

So now i cant burn my flower after crafting other with skin via console in the spawn? I always burned the one which spawns with you to dont "cheat"

2 hours ago, Squirrel12 said:

Why Do you Type things Like this?

Like he is the only one who does this kind of things in this forum 

I can say the same with 80% of users

Before judging think what are doing a bunch of people talking in a videogame forum maybe you get a instrospective surprise. I wont say more just in case moderators are watching

I posted this for specifically playing using a Controller.... Pressing Left on your Dpad while near a fire will no Longer burn away the flower anytime Wendy was standing near a campfire & a Hound Wave attack happened pressing Left on the Dpad Was one of the buttons used in Controlling Abigail, but standing to close to a campfire.. would have also burned it as fuel source, As seen in this picture you had to move AWAY From a fire pit to do anything with Abigail without carelessly burning her away...  Which you obviously can’t move much when on a Boat. 5DB0DACF-B584-4270-89D1-3DE687722F65.gif.ee452c503e7ab6a707950ed532d6ed02.gif

On 6/9/2020 at 10:20 AM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Like he is the only one who does this kind of things in this forum 

I can say the same with 80% of users

True, but if he's gonna post this much, someone should tell him how to capitalise? I'm not judging, it just makes his content difficult to read. 

On 6/9/2020 at 10:20 AM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Before judging think what are doing a bunch of people talking in a videogame forum maybe you get a instrospective surprise. I wont say more just in case moderators are watching

Oof.

I went to school, but the one subject I failed hard at was writing. Here’s an Interesting thing that maybe you should note though: The worlds greatest novel writers write just as bad if not WORSE than I do, they even completely misspell and butcher their words, but that’s why there’s a Writer... and then there is such thing as an Editor... Two different people doing two different jobs.

If the Writer spent all their time trying to do proper word capitalizing, punctuation grammar etc... then their mind would be too strained focusing on doing that then to actually WRITE a story. 

(if you don’t believe me just go google some stuff on Stephen King..) 

Ahem anyway, if you don’t like the way I write I’m sure you can just press a pretty little block button or something so you don’t have to see the stuff I post, but I do sincerely apologize if the way it’s not written properly drives you crazy. :( 

7 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I went to school, but the one subject I failed hard at was writing. Here’s an Interesting thing that maybe you should note though: The worlds greatest novel writers write just as bad if not WORSE than I do, they even completely misspell and butcher their words, but that’s why there’s a Writer... and then there is such thing as an Editor... Two different people doing two different jobs.

If the Writer spent all their time trying to do proper word capitalizing, punctuation grammar etc... then their mind would be too strained focusing on doing that then to actually WRITE a story. 

(if you don’t believe me just go google some stuff on Stephen King..) 

Ahem anyway, if you don’t like the way I write I’m sure you can just press a pretty little block button or something so you don’t have to see the stuff I post, but I do sincerely apologize if the way it’s not written properly drives you crazy. :( 

Stephen, Queen, and Cocaine: Cocaine: *exists*  Stephen King: She has a name and it's Stephen Queen

(I like SK, i even have "Rage" (i sell it if someone is interested xD))

Archived