Questions on sailing

1 minute ago, Duck986 said:

20200421090528_1.jpg?width=1085&height=610

u serious?)

When did that happen?

Probably something to make a bug report on, that if sinkholes began that getting on a boat will cause the boat to get sinkholes.

-----------------------------

A lot of people say "RoT content is incomplete" and I think things like no shadow creatures or hound attacks on water, ect are good examples of that.  These things will need some sort of replacement.  Before they can add anything like that in they gotta figure out what sea combat is going to look like though...  The gnarwail and malbatross show an awkward sea combat, and the crab boss is like "I grab ur boat bye."  It doesn't feel really cool yet...

2 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

When did that happen?

Probably something to make a bug report on, that if sinkholes began that getting on a boat will cause the boat to get sinkholes.

a) screenshot is not mine 
b) about 1.5 month ago

6 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

When did that happen?

-----------------------------

A lot of people say "RoT content is incomplete" and I think things like no shadow creatures or hound attacks on water, ect are good examples of that.  These things will need some sort of replacement.  Before they can add anything like that in they gotta figure out what sea combat is going to look like though...  The gnarwail and malbatross show an awkward sea combat, and the crab boss is like "I grab ur boat bye."  It doesn't feel really cool yet...

There are a lot of bugs about boating. Try teleporting a Bearger onto a boat and sailing it.

44 minutes ago, Duck986 said:

a) screenshot is not mine 
b) about 1.5 month ago

[Game Update] - 406832

Release Date: 04/24/20

Update Information:

Bug Fixes:

Antlion skin holes will no longer happen on boats

----------------------------------

I wonder if the screenshot was from before or after this then. (took me a bit to find it because they mispelled sink holes in the patch log lol)

Archived