Don't Starve Together theme with sea shells

1 hour ago, Cunning fox said:

Developers left a command that spawns sea shells that play a DST theme if you walk past them
Command: 

c_shellsfromtable()

wonderful experiment buddy, I never thought this can be done Sketch003.jpg.f1eda3a4f48c0fd21819206596fdf44a.jpg

You know as a fan of really old movies and Batman the Animated Television Series I cant help but think that these chime shell bells serve a bigger purpose.

Does anyone remember those old puzzle games like Resident Evil where you might find a playable Piano in the lobby, and you need to play a very specific set of key notes to open some secret passage or something?

Im probably wayyyyyy off the Mark with this, but just thought I’d share my thoughts anyway. :) 

This.  Is so.  CLEVER!  I would never have thought to look for something like this, let alone known how!  (Although, I DO absolutely expect the devs to do stuff like this in general; I mean have you seen any of the puzzles?

The old puzzle games...yeah, or for a (more) modern example...well, since we were already mentioning it recently in that other thread ("Cruelty" route)...there's also that piano part in "Undertale".

Spoiler

Walking past these shells fills you with DETERMINATION!

...to not starve.  ;)

...Notorious

Archived