[Game Update] - 404852

Also, could we have HD assets for the hermit house, drying rack, seashells, tackle boxes, the new sweeper item and the trident to name a few? I feel like items/structures that are used by players often or have other items with crisp lines that get in contact with it should always look crisp. Similar to how pixel-y Abigail looked off with her HD flowers before you guys fixed it. I noticed this issue first when I made a Tackle Receptacle and it feels so out of place. :/ The new seashells could be so much prettier, but right now they just look like pixelated blobs to me.

Cheers! Love the update. <3

Edited by VyTurtle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the release id! For any mod authors who want to test their mods while the mod menu crash is being sorted, place an empty space before the mod’s name in modinfo.lua—this is generally a bad practice in live mods, but it will ‘cheat’ your mod to the top of the page.

In general, I’m absolutely in love with this update. Pearl’s Island is so amazingly atmospheric, and the small touches like her speech font changing colour really are fantastic.

Other than that, I agree with Vy that the new assets could really do with some HQ love. They’re some really cool designs, so it’s a pity when they’re not that clear.

• Thanks 1