What would you want in a new character?

So, apparently, there's one more original character left in store for us. 

I was wondering, what do people want? Personally, I would like a sailing orientated character, that has boat and ocean perks. 

Comment below what you'd like to see and have always wanted. 

13 minutes ago, Squirrel12 said:

So, apparently, there's one more original character left in store for us. 

I was wondering, what do people want? Personally, I would like a sailing orientated character, that has boat and ocean perks. 

Comment below what you'd like to see and have always wanted. 

1-)It has to breathe first because he must live.

2-)Shouldn't be like Wigfrid and Wurt otherwise we can't eat and die.

3-)Finally, the characters will not be created according to your wishes

:wilson_flower:

I'd like a character that doesn't have exclusive craftable structures personally, that way you have to actually PLAY the character to get their benefits (sorry Winona). Beyond that, honestly I kinda just want to be surprised by their kit in a way that both fixes problems I've never knew I had, or add a new feature I never thought of before.

3 hours ago, Sweaper said:

The true press F to win. Wigfrid step aside, we got a new tank.

Well, they did say that they are probably going to save Wendy's removed high risk/high reward mechanics for a new character, so i don't think giving it to a rock lobster would be that stupid of an idea. Also, there's a merm character that gets almost the same penalties as any other character while wet, yeah, a merm that can't stand WETNESS, we already got nonsensical stuff like this, so a non-tanky rock lobster like creature wouldn't be that out of place.

I'd hope for a character who has drastic reason to avoid low sanity, perhaps similar to wolfgang except with sanity instead of hunger and... something else instead of strength. Sanity seems something where you only situationally need to avoid having it low instead of the other way around, so I'd like to see at least some character with the challenge of being unable to afford having it lower. in don't starve this was willow since you were essentially risking your entire base if you went there while insane. 

I would love a new challenge character that combines both wigfrid and wurt's eating restrictions . /s I want a character with more emphasis on the "magical" side of dst. Willow is kinda close with that but she can't really do anything special other then stand in the middle of a forest fire. Maybe they could control nightmare fuel or just be able to make more things with it?

Archived