So both the Warly Update and the Hook Line and Inker update ended up porting over crockpot dishes from the DLCs.

We got Spicy Vegetable Stinger(renamed to Vegetable Stinger) and Asparagus Soup from hamlet aswell as Banana Pop, Ceviche, Surf n Turf and other Shipwrecked recipes in these two updates.

Yet there is one crockpot recipe that has failed to get added to the world of Don't Starve Together, the steamed ham sandwich.

We have access to everything needed to make it on the constant! Plenty of vegetables, meat comes from a variety of sources on the constant and ferns are all over the caves! Cmon klei why not bring the multiplayer world the unforgettable luncheon?!?!?

Please klei, I'd love some steamed hams in DST. >.<

17 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

-Steamed Hams Pic-

Im serious though, it's a crockpot dish from hamlet that takes 1 meat or cooked meat(not meat value, the actual meat item) 1 foliage and veggies.

Steamed_Ham_Sandwich.png.7166cad8594b038e4b2b9f00312203e1.png

The thing is you can get the ingredients for it in a RoG world, as I said in the OP. Which is why I feel it should be one of the ported recipes. I doubt it'll ever happen, but I felt like sharing my thoughts.

10 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

The thing is you can get the ingredients for it in a RoG world, as I said in the OP. Which is why I feel it should be one of the ported recipes.

Yeah, I mean we have all those ingredients here so why can't we make some hamburgers.

Imo seems like an overall good food since it restores everything in a fair amount ( Hp, Sanity and Hunger ). I wouldnt mind it being added, but most people wouldn't really bother to make it so often or even remember the recipe for it, since it requires foliage. Sure it doesnt take much and you can just stack foliage up from the underground just for this particular dish when you need it, but its kind of redundant knowing that pierogis, df pie even surf n turf exist for hp matters, and green caps and cactus flesh for sanity, for hunger well, we all know how to quickly refill that. It wouldn't hurt to port it over to DST, but from my point of view it would get forgotten quickly as more popular foods will stay on the spotlight.

17 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Imo seems like an overall good food since it restores everything in a fair amount ( Hp, Sanity and Hunger ). I wouldnt mind it being added, but most people wouldn't really bother to make it so often or even remember the recipe for it, since it requires foliage. Sure it doesnt take much and you can just stack foliage up from the underground just for this particular dish when you need it, but its kind of redundant knowing that pierogis, df pie even surf n turf exist for hp matters, and green caps and cactus flesh for sanity, for hunger well, we all know how to quickly refill that. It wouldn't hurt to port it over to DST, but from my point of view it would get forgotten quickly as more popular foods will stay on the spotlight.

To be honest, alot of redundant foods are in DST, I just feel there'd be no harm in adding one more, even if it would hardly be used.

5 hours ago, Terra M Welch said:

Im serious though, it's a crockpot dish from hamlet that takes 1 meat or cooked meat(not meat value, the actual meat item) 1 foliage and veggies.

Steamed_Ham_Sandwich.png.7166cad8594b038e4b2b9f00312203e1.png

The thing is you can get the ingredients for it in a RoG world, as I said in the OP. Which is why I feel it should be one of the ported recipes. I doubt it'll ever happen, but I felt like sharing my thoughts.

it is actually a reference for that chapter, some character has quotes refering to that chapter

Archived