[Poll] On DST Fight Themes

W A L T E R  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite DST fight soundtrack?

• Danger (Old)
    • Danger (New)
    • Winters Alright For Fighting
    • Spring Into A Fight
    • Summertime and The Fighting is Easy
    • Cave Danger
    • Fight For Ruin

I love how all the theme songs fit the season. If you had never played dst before and listened to the different seasonal fight themes, you would probably be able to tell which song is for which season without knowing the name. The winter fight theme just seems... Wintery. The spring theme song seems almost springy, etc. 

Def a hard pick but I have to go with the spring theme. It's just so catchy.

Shouldn't it be Cave Danger instead of Cave Work?

Now that I think of it, I'm not a particular fan of any of them. Like, I don't despise them or anything. They are just okay in my book.
I'd say Cave Danger is the best. Still just alright, but better than others.

33 minutes ago, MrNaxeros said:

Shouldn't it be Cave Danger instead of Cave Work?

Now that I think of it, I'm not a particular fan of any of them. Like, I don't despise them or anything. They are just okay in my book.
I'd say Cave Danger is the best. Still just alright, but better than others.

The Cave Danger Theme is the Cave Work them after a special intro, but sure, i'll rename it if at least to prevent further confusion. Thank you for pointing this out!

I really like the ruins theme. It sounds pretty chaotic-y, which is odd at first. However, once you realize you are mostly fighting monkeys, worms, and all of the broken clockworks, the theme does fit well. It especially does in the clockwork areas with 2 rooks and a bishop. It’s an interesting tune, but it’s one I certainly do remember and enjoy the most.

A runner up is the summer one. I really like the theme it provides, and it does fit the summer tone well. Shame I don’t hear it much because surface summer is not very fun though.

Bit unrelated, but I like how the shadows are so odd they don’t even play a theme at all when fighting them. It adds to their mysterious nature, and I appreciate it.

Archived