What did Geoff Type in the Menu for those Cheats?

53 minutes ago, nome said:

Dev Generators are like printing pods, except instead of duplicants they print devs. That's how we're able to put out so many free updates - we just print more devs!

If it were literally any other dev I wouldn't buy it. But coming from THE nome...now I'm not so sure. 

Like I'm legitimately convinced you probably do have something like that hooked up in the time capsule at your studio, where you put all those Tim Hortons cups in the walls during construction.

Spoiler

I've been on these forums for too long...the amount of lore and tales that I've accumulated is probably enough to qualify a new position at Klei. :wilson_sneaky:

1 hour ago, nome said:

Dev Generators are like printing pods, except instead of duplicants they print devs. That's how we're able to put out so many free updates - we just print more devs!

Cool...do you pass on flatulent devs because they fart up your vacuum locks in your base too? Which quality food they use and how do they separate hot from cold materials so they don't use the hot rocks and carry them through your base? :)

On 06/03/2020 at 7:42 AM, Yoma_Nosme said:

Cool...do you pass on flatulent devs because they fart up your vacuum locks in your base too? Which quality food they use and how do they separate hot from cold materials so they don't use the hot rocks and carry them through your base? :)

They all farters. That's how they power this server.

Archived