The amazing mod by Asquared31415 has been updated with my contributions!

In a world of Meep why bother having art of other dupes? It is only Meep. What is even "other dupes". What a strange concept, there is just Meep.

Meep.

unknown.png

image.png.28758ac8b30269e02af65fd8a5037b54.png
Get Meep on Steam Workshop

And here is a preview of another small mod I'm working on lately:

This glass is made of a very special transparent material. :3
unknown.png

Smol update for my upcoming mod:

I added this new tile variant simply under glass tiles, in an attempt to not clutter the menu. (glass material icon is placeholder)
tile.gif.97e00f557a21fbf7633b7c6e9e6dfdf7.gif

I have also finished coding a Lux sensor for this same mod, and working on a new compact tier of solar panels.

My decor mod and the one with the critters are still on my todo, but I have been working on a few smaller mods to practice and learn modding better; those two mods have proven to be way too big of a bite for my lack of experience, and I would rather shelf them for a few more months and deliver something stable and well written. These small mods reuse a lot of the same concepts and code from those big mods, and allow me to hammer out their quirks, while hopefully also producing some fun mods along the way for you all :3

Lux sensor has been shelved for now.

I actually have it all done and completed, but it's so much less useful than i thought it could be. I'm putting it away until i have an idea how to make it fun and actually usable.

Until then i undusted an older mod idea of mine I have been working on for nearly 40 hours so far in total, undoubtedly the most fun i had modding yet. There is a lot of content done for it too already.
For now here is some out of context preview images of it.

image.thumb.png.259bbb011393ea974dc979624d50ec9c.png

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=647&height=630

unknown.png

unknown.png

I love your light sensor, can't wait until you release it! Honestly, it should be part of vanilla, but for some reason devs didn't want to hear people requesting it last automation pack (probably because they focused on other sensors, requested more)

Posting a few more updates because why not:
Working on a way too complex overlay system for my mod for my own good.
This is still a heavily work in progress screenshot.
unknown.png?width=928&height=593

Random behind the scenes fact: because world events will not be visible as an entity, but i need to see them somehow while developing, earth quakes are internally crabs for now:
unknown.png

An early test for sink holes: 

and probably my favorite feature yet (dont worry it will be configurable)

There is still way more content already completed, and more planned, so more updates will be coming.

4 hours ago, Squeegee said:

I might be wrong but I think there were strings in an old version talking about a gas cloud world event where the asteroid would enter a cloud of gas.

Huh, pretty neat, i missed that before. I wonder if this was an early concept for what gas vents have become later.

I think it was scrapped as a world event because while the game doesn't have realistic physics by far, it doesn't go so cartoony as a puft of gas in space, even if it was just the world tinites mini-nebulae, I'm not really sure how it would work gameplay wise with how space and surface works today in the game.

I suppose the most similar of my ideas, (not quite sure yet if I will actually add it), are the acid comets, some frozen acid that normally evaporates, but if it makes it's way down and melts, the acid would burn through tiles and damage living beings. so it's a toxic event from space.

This is a proof of concept I made for it, the final version would be far less brutal:

Archived