Why are Pigs attacking me for no reason?

So, I was playing DST as Woodie, and I was going though a pig village, I had no weapons and I wasn't being hostile, but all of the sudden the pigs started saying 'Come over here' or 'No, come over here' and they would start hitting me whenever I was in close range. That's never happened before, and it was kinda freaky.

The only reasons I can think they would do that was because my mental health was low. Is that why or is it something else? 

42 minutes ago, SnowdropPax said:

So, I was playing DST as Woodie, and I was going though a pig village, I had no weapons and I wasn't being hostile, but all of the sudden the pigs started saying 'Come over here' or 'No, come over here' and they would start hitting me whenever I was in close range. That's never happened before, and it was kinda freaky.

The only reasons I can think they would do that was because my mental health was low. Is that why or is it something else? 

Were You near pig torches?? They protect the torches and kill anyone who goes near them.

4 hours ago, SnowdropPax said:

I had no weapons and I wasn't being hostile, but all of the sudden the pigs started saying 'Come over here' or 'No, come over here' and they would start hitting me whenever I was in close range. That's never happened before, and it was kinda freaky.

Those quotes and behavior are pretty unusual for pigs,so i'm pretty sure the problem is the mods you're using.

Archived