A Neural Network Writes The Next Roadmap

40 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I know, right?  I also kept getting things where the Shipwrecked/ocean-related characters were fishing or grabbing fishing gear...

And Charlie just BARELY didn't win again.  She usually does, when I do this!  I think the quiz knows...

By the way, this thing doesn't randomise properly the way it should.  If you want it to, try clicking on "edit cast", then click "Submit" without changing anything (or...DO change stuff if you want different characters/order).  THEN it should play it out differently.  I understand a new version of the simulator is currently in testing; maybe that'll work better.

One of these days I'll try making a fancier one with custom events and such, but I'll have to think of some good ones first.

...Notorious

You totally should! I truly enjoyed it. Thanks for the fun!

Off the top of my head, stuff like:

The ground starts shaking!

WILLOW escapes the sinkholes

WENDY climbs a tree but it falls over, leaving her injured

BEARGER is swallowed up by a sinkhole

WICKERBOTTOM is swallowed up by a sinkhole

WILSON pushes WEBBER into one as it forms, killing him.

ANTLION laughs evilly from over the horizon and nobody knows why.

;)

...Notorious

3 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

Darn, the character name alone made me wanna draw a concept. I based her off the Neural Network's description of a "fairy" and put a moon moth spin on it. :wilson_curious:

image.png.eca09c6c73366c4f5753d7d0695b78a9.png

Oh damn it, Axelocke! I'm still (kind of) dissapointed that the Wurt we got didn't look like that concept of a goat you once drew, and now you bring this to the world?

So, since I like playing around with interesting character design concepts too, I did what I usually do:  Go to Doll Divine!  Or Hero Maker.  Or the Sims.  One of those.

The Cursed Fairy Creator by Missangest seemed a good place to start, considering the character's name is WITHERbloom.  So...

witherbloom.thumb.jpg.ad8ddd27c1128147f0d2c614154a78e0.jpg

Basic Witherbloom, in the birch forest at dusk.

witherbloomroseate.thumb.jpg.16e81031285d3a4d878202067ee45b2d.jpg

The Roseate.  (There were design options that ALREADY HAD ROSES ON THEM!  How could I resist?)

And no, Glommer, you can't have your flower back.  : P

And...

witherbloomtriumphant.thumb.jpg.8bcc0c60ce828bce50ee5741d11c2296.jpg

The Triumphant!  Aka Evil Goth Yandere Fairy.

I  mean, one of the sitting options is a throne--how could I not?

:)

...Notorious

16 hours ago, Axelocke said:

Darn, the character name alone made me wanna draw a concept. I based her off the Neural Network's description of a "fairy" and put a moon moth spin on it. :wilson_curious:

image.png.eca09c6c73366c4f5753d7d0695b78a9.png

image.png.c2572409204b2b2aa31b42a54f45e182.png

We really need a Witherbloom-mod with this design :'D

Can't wait to steal your farms!

11 hours ago, Mrklli said:

We really need a Witherbloom-mod with this design :'D

Can't wait to steal your farms!

I wanna make a mod request alongside another character i want done but I am too shy to do so... XD

Anyways, stay tuned, everyone - i'll have an update stream up and running soon! ;)

Archived