Is there a way to remove worldgen roads?

So,we've been building near a pig village but we're at the point of building our roads.The thing is the pre-generated road is blocking us from doing that(for aesthetic purposes)Is there a way to get rid of it?

To change road parameters: change some constants in the forest_map.lua or find a setting to set roads to none in the files.

DST road drawing system is inferior to the DS one. I guess it has to do with the changed room generation in DST. For example the grass pond or bee queen room attemp to draw a road ring but they often become a flat and tiny ellipse because the room was stretched in the generation. Another weir example is the generation of brick roads. They connects things like 2 pig villages but a dirt road is generated at the same time and they overlap. 

13 hours ago, Yukanur said:

what i can say except
You're Welcome
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1879853182&searchtext=road

btw this mod just make it invisible

Hey man,I tested the mod you linked but it didn't work unfortunately.

19 hours ago, axxel said:

To change road parameters: change some constants in the forest_map.lua or find a setting to set roads to none in the files.

DST road drawing system is inferior to the DS one. I guess it has to do with the changed room generation in DST. For example the grass pond or bee queen room attemp to draw a road ring but they often become a flat and tiny ellipse because the room was stretched in the generation. Another weir example is the generation of brick roads. They connects things like 2 pig villages but a dirt road is generated at the same time and they overlap. 

What do I have to change in the lua exactly?I have almost no experience with lua.

i usually try not to delete or change the whole line as i'm not experienced modder so

in forest_map.lua i just make this line (line 697) always false
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if current_gen_params.roads == nil or current_gen_params.roads ~= "never" then

changed to

if current_gen_params.roads == nil or current_gen_params.roads ~= "never" and math.random() >2 then

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and there will be no road/trail in any new world

12 hours ago, omegapent said:

i usually try not to delete or change the whole line as i'm not experienced modder so

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

changed to

if current_gen_params.roads == nil or current_gen_params.roads ~= "never" and math.random() >2 then

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well yeah that is the problem,I need them to be gone in the current world :(

Odd Response: But Can I also request an option to remove them or make them completely Invisible?

Once you learn That- 

Spoiler

Concrete Path Always Leads to Pig King

It’s super easy to always find.

I want a Experience where I am genuinely lost wandering around in a Open World Wilderness for hours.

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Odd Response: But Can I also request an option to remove them or make them completely Invisible?

Once you learn That- 

Reveal hidden contents

Concrete Path Always Leads to Pig King

It’s super easy to always find.

I want a Experience where I am genuinely lost wandering around in a Open World Wilderness for hours.

The cobblestone road doesn't always lead to Pig King. It only does when the world has 2 pig villages, I think. I'm not sure, but I've seen many, many worlds where it didn't lead to Pig King.

On 1/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, omegapent said:

changed to

You can actually just use the keyword "false" (no quotes) instead of "math.random() >2". It has the same effect and doesn't make the game generate a random number.

Archived