w WAAHAAAOO!!!

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

So you just want a Red cap with an M on it that Webber can look at and have a Quote that says something like:

”This looks like some game I used to play as a Human child before the Spider got me..”

i want webber to spawn with a red cap (with an M on it for mspider) and he can use it to go "WAHOO!!!!!!!" maybiue jump too

he could alos examine it and be like "you wanna play with your mario games? i had a big raims is a big taims cause mario might be super"

I would rather have Webber Spawn with Corrosive Acid Sticky Web Balloon Grenades Instead..

they are well they are Water Balloons, Except they are filled with Spider Venom and wrapped in Spider Silk so when they are thrown at an enemy they stick to them and explode dealing Damage over time.

He spawns with 2.. but to craft more the Recipe is 1 Water Balloon, 4 Silk, 2 Spiders Venom & 1 Gunpowder.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

I would rather have Webber Spawn with Corrosive Acid Sticky Web Balloon Grenades Instead..

they are well they are Water Balloons, Except they are filled with Spider Venom and wrapped in Spider Silk so when they are thrown at an enemy they stick to them and explode dealing Damage over time.

He spawns with 2.. but to craft more the Recipe is 1 Water Balloon, 4 Silk, 2 Spiders Venom & 1 Gunpowder.

nah webber should go "But I'm super duper
With a big tuper
'Cause no ones going to hit it like me
'Cause Mario has a big C
But I got the A+ on that test because it's a big mess
Mario might be a super m-er man
But I'm going to have a big tan
He might have went to the past and'mm to the future
But I'm gonna make a
New game how to nuture
Man, Mario can't play like that T-Dub's, on the may
Man, you want to hit it down with the big town