Help with Trade Inn please

You can only trade skins with Spiffy quality or lower, Distinguished and Elegant are on top of rarity on drops and you can't use them in the Trade-Inn, you'd better sell your duplicate on the market or turn them in spools. ;)

8 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

Btw what do you even wanted to get from trading elegants? It is the highest rarity possible.

They’re hoping to get the super rare, super secret, and almost impossible to obtain hidden item rarity- “Charlie’s Favorites”

Joking.. there’s no such rarity value.

2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Maybe the Timeless Potato Cup?

That would be worthy for the sacrifice of 9 elegants.

Knowing that some elegants are hella cheap on steam market, I think it's pretty much better at its actual status than giving something absolutely legendary to everyone

On 12/14/2019 at 3:26 AM, Mobbstar said:

How I trade in my elegants skins?

The trick to trading in elegant skins is actually a secret, and rather well and somewhat devilishly hidden...

You see, in order to trade in elegants, you don't actually do it in the game itself at all.

Instead, you can do it through steam. First, make sure you have Auth's account added on steam. Then, give him all of the elegants you wish to trade in. Once you send it over, in a matter of 3 - 4,618 business days, you will receive one Common Tan Skirt item.

Hope this helps!

Archived