We need sneezing

10 hours ago, Rinkusan said:

Is this a sneeze or a dab?

Yes.

10 hours ago, Frashaw27 said:

Ah yes, nothing like eating a spiky plant and/or wearing a actual gas mask to really clean up any congestion you have.

I dunno, _I_ always feel better after eating my morning cactus...  (That reminds me--I wonder if that mod where you can make a mostly-desert world still works.  I liked that mod.  I might spend Winter's Feast at an oasis this year.)

If we're gonna do this, I'd like to maybe make the chance to drop your equipped item because it's slippery, go down a bit.  TWO ways to (frequently) drop your stuff during the spring would be _nuts_.  So, maybe balance it so that both of them together only equals the chance you have to --wip!-- fling your axe off into the ether while chopping a tree, _now_.   

Just don't make it TOO frequent, because I assume the actual sneeze emote would make your character stop for a moment, uncontrollably?  And if that happens during a big dog attack, bye-bye run.  (Or hello rollback.)

EDIT:  Why the guacamole is Wilson wearing a Sonic the Hedgehog t-shirt?  XD

...Notorious

Well, it'd HAVE to involve pretty darn advanced "science", considering Sonic (or S A N I C) won't even be invented until around 70 years after Wilson enters the Constant... XD

Then again the characters have gone around making M.C. Hammer, Ren and Stimpy and David Bowie references (for just a few examples) from the get-go, so...

...Notorious

On ‎2019‎-‎11‎-‎30 at 5:28 PM, Kuba5565 said:

[...]

On ‎2019‎-‎11‎-‎30 at 5:43 PM, sinisterrkid said:

Sneezing is an actual game mechanic of Don't Starve Hamlet. During Hayfever season they temporarily sneeze and drop items + lose sanity each time. Then there's allergy medicine to prevent it

I thought rather about flu or cold.

Archived