Hamlet ever get new update?

Handsome_Jack

5 hours ago, Handsome_Jack said:

I wish the things they made could get added at least like zebras and things its shame it seemingly gone forever

Yeah, they really screwed DS player over... It's unfortunate. Klei won't even fix bugs anymore. They care that little about the game now.

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

I could suggest drawing concepts and submitting them in suggestions while you wait?

I would prefer to wait for any form of confirmation from Klei for any updates for DS in future.

There would be no point in suggesting further content if there is no confirmation of any updates.

I hope there will be some form of update that addresses some bugs I feel need to be fixed:

Pathfinding in the ruins: Notably when trying to go through doors, the character will prioritize a path that goes to a point near the door and then directly to the door itself. This results in unnecessary V-shaped path which happens even when next to the door! I've gotten killed by ghosts this way because I couldn't escape.

Dying in the ruins during aporkalypse and reviving in a multi-room house also can result in this:

20191201175745_1.thumb.jpg.85cd11a7182f72bc89e41d36cd2fb71d.jpg

I revived in the other room, so it appears that the game still thinks I'm in the ruins and spawns ghosts anyway. This wasn't too big of an issue since I had a second shanty that I was in the process of moving to, but this would have been game over otherwise.

Another game-ending bug is getting forced to clip into Queen Womant's "throne" after killing her and getting stuck:

20191130214442_1.thumb.jpg.ca31f6acf6321ec88ef457f7c20d7104.jpg

I really enjoy playing Hamlet, but at the same time, I'm sad and frustrated with these bugs. I hope they'll get addressed.

22 hours ago, mistrbushido said:

Another game-ending bug is getting forced to clip into Queen Womant's "throne" after killing her and getting stuck:

20191130214442_1.thumb.jpg.ca31f6acf6321ec88ef457f7c20d7104.jpg

I really enjoy playing Hamlet, but at the same time, I'm sad and frustrated with these bugs. I hope they'll get addressed.

have you tried mining when you are clipped inside the throne?
(although I can guess it doesn't work) 

Just now, MWY said:

have you tried mining when you are clipped inside the throne?
(although I can guess it doesn't work) 

Actually, I did do that, but still died in the end. I did deserve that because I went in very unprepared. In hindsight, this wasn't actually very game-ending. It was just frustrating because I didn't expect it to happen.

47 minutes ago, mistrbushido said:

Actually, I did do that, but still died in the end. I did deserve that because I went in very unprepared. In hindsight, this wasn't actually very game-ending. It was just frustrating because I didn't expect it to happen.

still better then dying to a frog cause you weren't prepared or something.

I'm not just wonder if Hamlet get new update but if Hamlet ever be on GOG too.
Is been a big while since DS:Hamlet has been released and get last update, but until now wasn't released on GOG(DRM-Free) and this same make DS: Alone Pack still incomplete!
And Klei isn't responding antything!

I don't expect that "DS:Together" or "Oxygen not Included" get released on GOG anymore, because I know that Klei can't afford it already.
But since Klei released DS:Alone Pack, then they should be consistent and fair for ALL customers, and release Hamlet and keep whole DS:Alone Pack up to date!

10 hours ago, GrzechuGrek said:

I'm not just wonder if Hamlet get new update but if Hamlet ever be on GOG too.
Is been a big while since DS:Hamlet has been released and get last update, but until now wasn't released on GOG(DRM-Free) and this same make DS: Alone Pack still incomplete!
And Klei isn't responding antything!

I don't expect that "DS:Together" or "Oxygen not Included" get released on GOG anymore, because I know that Klei can't afford it already.
But since Klei released DS:Alone Pack, then they should be consistent and fair for ALL customers, and release Hamlet and keep whole DS:Alone Pack up to date!

wait until coming spring, hopefully we might get something.

Archived