Pump Large Quantities of Gas from Room to Room in Seconds

Neat presentation, and is that 2-gas solution your own? It looks pretty useful. 

The water deletion is explained in the main thread I think, but the gist of it is that liquids need to be 10g or more in order to form a tile. Anything less than that is deleted.

I like the method. However, it swaps tile contents, so it's efficiency is directly linked to the global pressure in the other room. It could be useful up to a certain degree, then pumps will be superior; so i suggest both solutions. I can't think of practical applications though. What are your future plans? For high pressure gas storage, I think a bead in front of air vent works better.

I guess verdante maps without any thermium would benefit from being able to store hot gasses like this; since no 500 C resistant pipes exist. But that is speaking more to the oversight of tungsten without cold biomes rather than anything else.

9 hours ago, silverbluep said:

For high pressure gas storage

This setup actually over-pressure gas in the top room, and his efficiency is NOT directly linked to the global pressure.
Only issues that can occurs is a gas deletion with multiples gas and small pockets.

Nevermind, missed the 1000kg liquid vent overpressured by the gas part, so much thing to keep in mind meh :D

Archived