Wurt-man Band

Built an entire Merm city only to be disappointed I couldn't run through the place gathering merms using the one-man band on either the merms or or the guards. Dunno if it's intentional that one-man band doesn't work on them or a bug. Just somewhat disappointed.

Also on that note: One-man band does allow Wurt to befriend pigs..sooo...merm-pig army?

16 minutes ago, z3rox12 said:

(offtopic) Is there any post compiling all of Wurt related bugs? would be nice to have all these stuff in one place

Yes please, I want to know what bugs are reported, can't find the one I want to post about but its so well known and easy to replicate that I'm unsure if its been posted already or not.

Im on about wurt recovering all stats when entering and exiting the caves while one merm king exists in either cave or above ground, its such an obnoxious and abusable bug that I feel like Im cheating when it happens. :(

38 minutes ago, z3rox12 said:

(offtopic) Is there any post compiling all of Wurt related bugs? would be nice to have all these stuff in one place

18 minutes ago, Fill-Lips said:

Yes please, I want to know what bugs are reported, can't find the one I want to post about but its so well known and easy to replicate that I'm unsure if its been posted already or not.

Here is the bug tracker for DST, where all the reported bugs in the game are "compiled", so to speak.

19 minutes ago, Fill-Lips said:

Im on about wurt recovering all stats when entering and exiting the caves while one merm king exists in either cave or above ground

It's been reported (quite a bit too) and has been marked fixed.

Just need to wait for that update that pushes these fixes.

Archived