Can I get my collection back ?

Well... Don't know what happened here but this is not my skin collection :

0.thumb.jpg.ac6270d35151a13609e11cb88177df2b.jpg

First of, I had Wortox, and many of the character at 100% (here's a recent image from another topic)

1.thumb.jpg.2d49a5a2cd6ebf309f5e04d4f42c8cf4.jpg

I still restart my game, I'm not on a beta, and I don't get what is happening. I don't even feel like it's someone else collection since there is nothing I didn't have previously, it's mostly that many of my skins are gone :

0.thumb.jpg.cf70dfd177f965fdf30d317518fe543a.jpg

I can even see that they're not on my steam inventory... Is that a bug on the Steam side that is going to get fixed or should I be worried as hell ?

21 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

Soft limit is around 3k items, you will probably need to sell/unravel some duplicates you have.

Oh okay that's why, I've been preparing Hallowed Nights with the Trade Inn earlier this year that's why xD I wasn't aware there's a limit on steam... that can even lock Wortox in-game o_o

37 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

I'm curious, is this issue on Steam's side or Klei's skin servers?

Since I can't see them on Steam I believe it's Steam that lock them on their side... :/

Ech, yeah.

Weird soft lock. Key word being soft so in theory nothing is wrong.

The limit is around 3K items and I do recall Klei said they're looking for a work around.
I do hope it gets fixed, it's quite the terrifying bug.

Otherwise this is Krampus' way of punishing the greedy, huehue. >:}

• Developer
7 hours ago, ADM said:

Oh okay that's why, I've been preparing Hallowed Nights with the Trade Inn earlier this year that's why xD I wasn't aware there's a limit on steam... that can even lock Wortox in-game o_o

Nothing to do with Steam, it's a limitation on our end (we actually store your skins, steam just displays what we tell them to). Known bug, @Diabuis actively working on a fix for it right now, but obviously with people's skin inventories we have to be SUPER careful so it'll be in development and testing until everyone on the items team has signed off on it.

44 minutes ago, nome said:

Nothing to do with Steam, it's a limitation on our end (we actually store your skins, steam just displays what we tell them to). Known bug, @Diabuis actively working on a fix for it right now, but obviously with people's skin inventories we have to be SUPER careful so it'll be in development and testing until everyone on the items team has signed off on it.

Well, glad to know that all my stuff is not lost in the void at least, this will just bother me until Hallowed Nights, not a big deal :) Thanks for keeping us updated on that

Archived