Sponsored by Hydra Facilities - "Hail Hydra"

Duplicant Penitentiary

- The prison of your dreams

I'm so sorry for the quality :lol:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16Q4Z8JU40YQKZxNZu-MvT94gkJ17xyV2

image.thumb.png.4029ea190f282e13b7b6fbb49be8b7b9.png

How it Works

Perhaps someone with more time can elaborate in detail. From what I have observed, duplicants reset their breath meter with a minimum amount of oxygen. The amount they recover is more than they consume. Pretty simple. The only post I could find that mentions anything like it is this one. It seems like it would be common knowledge by now, but I could be wrong. I am not sure if this works without the oxyfern, but I am willing to bet so. The oxyfern's only purpose is to be a companion plant for our dupe.

Fix in post (this post)

First, I'd like to say https://app.clipchamp.com is the  sh****est free online video editor. Obviously there are things wrong with how I tested this. On top of that, I could think of a million ways to improve airflow. The suffocation notification system I was trying to set up did not work for me, but another more efficient idea would be to just use a water trap. I might revisit that idea unless someone like @Samson.ONI wants to take over instead. I forgot to put in that you get 4.67kg of Water per Dupe*Cycle. That number is not accurate, it should be more. I'm pretty sure if I put this on youtube, I will get copyright strikes. I had a lot of fun making this, please enjoy.

Banhi was a struggling prison warden trying to make it through life...she will be missed. The prisoner...not so much.

Duplicant Penitentiary.sav

Hmm. I think I know of a totally-not-evil megacorporation that could make good use of this technology. I think I'll let them know, and let them know where the information came from.

Your payment, as always, will be in curiously cheap power of dubious sourcing.

14 hours ago, BLACKBERREST3 said:

The only post I could find that mentions anything like it is this one.

A bug report from 14 april:

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

KLEI!!!!!!

for God's sake, klei, take a look at the bug he found !! this guy deserves an answer

I should mention that this works on dupes with binge eating, ugly crying, and vomiters. Is there any tile that doesn’t get destroyed by destructive? corner tiles maybe, idk the mechanic behind destructive too well. A massage table trap could work...

We can’t have our prisoners escape now can we :devilish:

Archived