[Experimental Update] - 368310

Kevin

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

Just a couple of fixes for today's update. Thanks for sending in those reports! 

• Don't highlight card widget on focus (fix green highlight accumulation in deck screens).
  • Fix shop not showing up right after beating sal_rise_outpost
  • Adjust wording of "elitist" bane.
  • Apply shop discounts to drinking.
  • Allow the user to preview card upgrades in a card shop.
  • Set bloom params, etc on disabled tabs on agent compendium so that they don't randomly glow.
  • Reworked Skeletal suspension to grant defend equal to half of combo (without consuming combo).
  • Pets without negotiation support definitions don't get the default sentient agent support (so that, for example, oshnus don't start talking).
  • Fix bio chat firing when it shouldn't.

View full update

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Not sure when it was changed, but the social bane from Hesh priests is way, way too oppressive. Consider dropping the damage to one, or only damaging you when playing attack cards or something. It's like Bully on steroids, or a reverse Boosted Stance (widely considered to be the strongest card in the game right now). There are ways around it (discard deck, mainly), but unless I am running that kind of deck, I wouldn't ever risk getting hated by a priest.

Edited by pacovf
  • Like 1

On 18.09.2019 at 12:22 AM, Kevin said:
  • Pets without negotiation support definitions don't get the default sentient agent support (so that, for example, oshnus don't start talking).

Guys I wont believe what I have seen today!

So I was fooling around Havaria and then I met my beloved Oshnu. And she talked to me! She asked me to deliver her message to Kevin.

Also she menitioned if their rights would not be restored they will create an animal resistance and fight for their freedom to express themselves.

Animal resistance.png

• Haha 5
  • GL Happy 1