STOP STRAYING FROM THE HOLY POTATO CUP!!! JOIN THE CHURCH OF KLEI!!!

watermelen671

17 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

Welp, the Sanctuary has received a blessing, guess you can do whatever you want now.

Well... Idk if this blessing is going to last the next thousand millennia, but thanks :) I shall still focus on providing an area of Neutrality to those who need it, tho.

16 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Well... Idk if this blessing is going to last the next thousand millennia, but thanks :) I shall still focus on providing an area of Neutrality to those who need it, tho.

May the CUP be with you young Anik--!...I mean GetNerfedOn!

In the beginning there was nothingness. Nome looked about, and the world was barren, and it did not please Him.
Thusly inspired, he then began His Creation, starting first with
 the beginning of Light (i.e. the Light of Wisdom), then with the Light of Light (i.e. the Light of Mercy), then with the Light of Life (i.e. the Light of Life), and finally with the Light of Righteousness (i.e. the Light of Righteousness).

After creating the Lights to guide our way, Nome saw that our world was illuminated, and that it was good.
He then began molding earth, first shaping the
 ground, then the mountains and rivers so as to make a smooth path for us to walk on before we departed; he then formed a path from the mountains to the great ocean, and created a way to escape the dangers of the world without needing to fly.
As we entered the ocean, we noticed a vast expanse of white, beautiful and luminous water; this is what he intended, and the creatures of the underworld could not resist our journey.
There are many things Nome created from the earth; for example, this is what he planned to tell us, and to show everyone the great works that he has done.

After shaping the world to suit the beauty in His desires, Nome saw that our world was magnificent in its' design, and that it was good.
He then began to create
 a world in which people lived in harmony with one another. He brought it to his attention that there was a great beauty in this beauty, and that we are good, and that those that have done good in this world have done it for love, and hope and joy for all, and for love of the beauty of their people. Nome realized this beauty of this universe, and began to bring those into the universe he had shaped, and they began to worship at His feet. It is then that the beauty of His creation comes to Nome, and he begins to sing the praises of His own greatness.

talktotransformer is too good omg

Archived