Problem with "Ghosts of Gravitas" achievement

Hello guys, I'm currently on cycle 15 in this base. As you can see from the timelapse map, I uncovered a neural vacillator POI and the Gravitas facility, inspected them, got entries, but I was not awarded the "Ghosts of Gravitas" achievement.

GOG1.thumb.jpg.d07ac62093d5d1ec75e6197560c5b4c3.jpg

In fact, I've never ever got that achievement, not even on old reloaded colonies. Am I doing something wrong? How can I correct this? Or should I file a bug report?

Thank you, and have fun :wilson_love: And sorry if the map looks like a giant middle finger :mrgreen:

2 hours ago, 6Havok9 said:

Hello guys, I'm currently on cycle 15 in this base. As you can see from the timelapse map, I uncovered a neural vacillator POI and the Gravitas facility, inspected them, got entries, but I was not awarded the "Ghosts of Gravitas" achievement.

I can't exactly see what type of POI you uncovered so maybe you didn't found one with secret doors?

This achievement is for unsealing some secret room. So when dupe uses his hand on scan and that way open some door to enter.

9 minutes ago, Argelle said:

Well, good luck, sometimes there is no way in :(

This Secret Temple of Doom* is sealed since 500 cycles, and no way in, no door (in the right orientation to submitt bioscan) visible, no tile to dig ("unknown")...

image.png.321fef5ceb5de01b3e3ef0b7df56b447.png

Hide contents

yes, STD.

Dont you need a tile under the left side of the door for the dupe to stand on? I had a room like that yesterday that just wouldnt open due to the dupe not being able to do the unlocking animation without being able to stand right in front of the door.

The last time I got it, it was after having a dupe walk past an object that still had not been inspected (that still had an entry inside it).  I think it was a vending machine in my case.  I opened a bioscan door and issued a 'move' order to my dupe to clear some fog and get vision; and then the achievement triggered.  It seems to be tied to the dupe movement and not actually getting the database entry.

Archived