Hamlet is unfinished!

PunkShark

Good! now that i got your attention-

SO, Hamlet. The reason why i'm saying its unfinished is probably not going to be the way you think. no, its not because the seasons are lacking, i still believe one day we'll get a sweet new update when the time is right. But this is not what i mean no.

its the music, in a very specific season/event. Aporkalypse.

Now why am i bringing this up? Hamlet has been out for a good few months, yeah well. The kind soul jammin Jelly, the person who has put all of the hamlet themes uploaded on youtube has recently found a track, a track that has been in since the last big update that also added some of the other jungle tracks.

Here's the track: Disclaimer: i messed up so most of the information about this track i wanted to talk about is in the spoiler, by mistake. whoops. Fixed. nevermind its NOT fixed, apparently it keeps on making it into one big spoiler yet, i clearly end it at the end of the link for the track.

Now i know what you're thinking "WOW! This sounds like a god damn masterpiece!" And you're right! But how has this been found until now, and where does it play? I'm glad i asked because i'mma tell ya. It's actually pretty absurd and doesn't make remotely any sense. To get this theme to start you have to: Fight a boss in apork that is not Herald or I.H. (No wonder anyone hasn't seen this ever since HAM released!)

What!? Who in the right mind would fight a boss that isn't Herald, let alone fighting anything in apork. Go turn off the calender you madman!

This track is great, alright? actually one of the best for me as of now and it is honestly such a shame that this will almost never be heard in-game

Klei, i beg and i plead. plz make this the fighting theme for apork instead of a 2nd useless boss track that will never play. we Don't have a fight theme anyways for apork, its just autumn fight (another reason why the DLC is unfinished, music wise.) when you have the time plz make a change to let this track play when you're just in apork fighting. It is seriously such a damn shame.

its like, the biggest crime imaginable for hamlet that no one will hear this. except for just on youtube of course. i don't know how much time it takes to change up stuff like this in the code. I'll wait patiently since you're very busy with DST and i respect that, you have priorities. 

What do you guys think, like the new track? is it as awesome as i described? Give thoughts.

PS: While this is indeed a post of hamlet being unfinished (music wise) i will NOT tolerate anything that slanders klei, let alone saying they're greedy, left the DS people in mud and so forth. We've heard it a million times by now and its honestly everywhere on the HAM forum. Be nice.

I love the part starting at 0:17 seconds in, sounds very intimidating for one boss. 

I think at this stage in the game, everyone can almost be certain there will be a quality of life update later on in the oncoming year(s). That being said, I'm not too concerned with it right now since it's pretty early to start speculating apart from what we know was left out in the datamining, and may possibly make a return. Something awesome is coming, and honestly I just need to be patient; big daddy Klei almost always delivers in the end.

WHAT!? Who in the right mind would fight against anything BUT herald in apork. who would fight anything in apork anyways! Go put off the calender you madman!

I think it is possible that, just when the player started the Pugalisk fight, Aporkalypse happens. May be treat this wonderful piece of music like an easter egg - keep playing the game and eventually it will happen.

41 minutes ago, Roosev said:

man godDAMN!

THIS IS WHAT IWANTED

MORE OF TIHS KELI PLS

finish that music off

Told you it was a masterpiece ;)

1 hour ago, Owlrus98 said:

I love the part starting at 0:17 seconds in, sounds very intimidating for one boss. 

I think at this stage in the game, everyone can almost be certain there will be a quality of life update later on in the oncoming year(s). That being said, I'm not too concerned with it right now since it's pretty early to start speculating apart from what we know was left out in the datamining, and may possibly make a return. Something awesome is coming, and honestly I just need to be patient; big daddy Klei almost always delivers in the end.

Indeed. Klei always delivers. Like, they gave us with loads of new content for SW fo free, when they didn't even have to. I hope, when DST is less of a priority, we can perhaps get some love for this beloved DLC Just like SW did (granted it was a buggy mess at first but got fixed after.) its aall about a test of patience.

also yeah that tune is FIRE. Best part.

I really wish there was something I could do to directly help fund future development of Hamlet.

I was one of the lucky people to get Hamlet for free during its test period, and I would gladly pay for it if it means getting a finished DLC.

16 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

I really wish there was something I could do to directly help fund future development of Hamlet.

I was one of the lucky people to get Hamlet for free during its test period, and I would gladly pay for it if it means getting a finished DLC.

You and i and the 2000 lucky people who got it for free. honestly, i would have bought it. but it became such a surprise we would've gotten it for free. and then i just.. rolled with it.

But we must have patience Ogre! One day, out of the thin air they'll announce it, i guarantee it. even if we're gonna wait a year. it will be worth it. Because i really do not think Klei doesn't know its missing stuff, like most of the first pages of hamlet being released was by people who was disappointed including me as well because they just flew over the season thingy. and they're probably not happy with it either i bet. But since DST is a much much bigger priority rn there's not much we can do.

Archived