Is The New Celestial Island Renewable ?

I've just started playing the new content in my "old world" and I've been thinking about the new island and the itens that are exclusive to it,like moon shards,moon craater turf,rocky beach turf,anenemies,carrats,saladmanders,stone fruit bushes,and the list goes on and on...

But I've noticed that my Celestial Island's so small and don't have that many resouces,and then a thought flew throught my mind... is there a way to "reset" the island (just like the atrium) or find another that contain more resouces even if smaller ? Because if not, I'll have to work my way with less than 50 shards and very few new itens.

Maybe there's a way to make it renewable and I'm just dumb and never figured it out : / But I think it's better ask than live with the doubt

At the top of my head:

The only renewable things from the Lunar Island are the Moon Shards via the Bath Bombs, the Moon Turf via the Celestial Tab, and the Avacador Fruit Bush via the Seeds it can give.

Because your world was an old world (ie. world generated before the beta), you need to make sure that you don't clear cut the Lunar Trees, or else you risk extinction. So make sure you leave some trees alive, and replant them via the Moon Butterflies. This is because desolation regrowth could not be retrofitted for the Lunar Trees, as stated in one of the patch notes (forget which one). I'm not too familiar with thr plant regrowth mechanic to give you more accurate information on preserving your Lunar Trees.

Other than that (and you having a small island), the renewability of all the other stuff on the island is the same as a beta world, ie. no renewablity.

As long you have the trees, you have the shards, that's how it works, make sure you capture the moths too, unlike butterfly and others mobs, they die after a minute (~) if they are not picked and then you have to feed or plant them

10 minutes ago, ADM said:

As long you have the trees, you have the shards, that's how it works, make sure you capture the moths too, unlike butterfly and others mobs, they die after a minute (~) if they are not picked and then you have to feed or plant them

Yup, the moths and twig trees are time intensive. Unlike pinecones.

You could say the moths work just like butterflies but as a quicker lifespan. I highly recommend a lazy deserter from one island to another so you can plant the trees on the normal island. image.png.16360eec99fa862db81dd904c96d33a3.png

Archived