Heavy-watt High Conductive wire construction troubles.

So this may be a testament to how often this "high" class wire is used; but is anyone else having trouble getting your dupes to build these or the plates that count as walls? They don't seem interested in building the wire or the plate; the normal high-conductive wire is constructed just fine.  For the heavy-duty stuff they just supply the materials and forget about building it. 

yup to emergency status; they just continue to do other errands; even build ones. I just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem before I report it as a "Bug." Mind you i'm talking about the kind that uses refined metal, not the normal heavy-watt wire. This would literally be the first time I've used the stuff like Ever, so i'm curious.   .

6 minutes ago, Gunhaver said:

I was not; THANK YOU! i'm surprised it did not have the skill icon Req. to inform me of that. 

Typically this happens because you actually have a dupe that's able to build the wires, but have them prioritized toward other tasks, like operating.

It`s actually weird that heavi conductive requires electrical engineering while normal heavi doesn`t and normal conductive doesn`t as well. Like it was supposed to be a larger requirement based system but got forgotten.

Archived