Solo Tanking Dragonfly

When I play solo I usually mod game so I don't have to fight full strength giants.   This time I didn't and wow what a challenge.

Playing WX with five marble armor, unlimited football helmets and a Pan Flute.   Recruited two pigs (useless) and went straight to tanking.

Was fine until Dragonfly went in attack mode 2, had to run and use Pan Flute all 10 times.   Barely made it.    Used up 2.75 marble suits and a few football helmets.

Tried Klaus as well, that was a joke, couldn't even get close to a kill on that guy so time to bring in some help using Winona.

I was able to tank solo dfly with Wigfrid, 4 marble suits, about 6 wigfrid helmets,  3 or 4 pierogis and a hambat. Just make sure to time correctly the usage of the panflute, and the fact that if dfly enrages you can't keep tanking (maybe you could, but you'd need a lot more armor and healing)

I suppose this could be done as well with wortox, considering that you get 40 or 60 health  from the lavae each round, but I didn't try.

Klaus is not worth tanking, I did it with wicker once but the amount of materials and healing it took to kill was just not worth it. Even if I did it with Wigfrid it would have been pointless, you spend a lot more than what he gives. Just kite most of his attacks (it doesn't even have to be all of them) and you'll be fine.

On 2.8.2019 at 7:12 PM, ShadowDuelist said:

Klaus is not worth tanking, I did it with wicker once but the amount of materials and healing it took to kill was just not worth it. Even if I did it with Wigfrid it would have been pointless, you spend a lot more than what he gives. Just kite most of his attacks (it doesn't even have to be all of them) and you'll be fine

thats exactly how it need to be done. you need 5 pirogie, 3-5 wighelmets and a hambat and you kite his first attack but not the second.

for example you are tanking him and he makes his hand up. then you walk away. you walk back to him and kite his attack and then you just tank him till he makes his hand up again. this way hes very easy. kiting all attacks is not necessary and just makes the fight last much longer.

for dfly i need wig, a hambat, a flute,  5-10 pirogie and  5-10 wig helmets. should work. i just didnt fought her solo for long time cause i have friends xxD but this amaount is definetly enough

Archived