Announcement Quotes for Warly's effects?

I can get it real quick, hang on. Will edit this post when done.

EDIT: here you go bucko. you better pay for my medical bills for carpal tunnel ;)

First quote is upon eating the meal, second quote is for when the effect expires.

Volt Goat Chaud-Froid (Electric Attacks)

Spoiler

Warly: "I'll zap you to a nice, even crisp!" , "Oh well, I prefer natural gas over electric anyway."

Wigfrid: "I've been granted the power of Thor!" , "I... suppose I was unworthy."

Maxwell: "Unlimited power!" , "Shame. I was starting to enjoy that."

Webber: "With great lightning powers comes great responsibility!" , "Aww, done already?"

Wendy: "I feel the thrill of power!" , "The storm has passed."

Wickerbottom: "I seem to have been rendered conductive!" , "Back to the the natural state of things" [sic]

Willow: "I've never tried using electricity to start fires!" , "I like setting fires the old fashioned way, anyhow."

Wilson: "I feel positively electric!" , "The electricity's gone, but the static clings."

Winona: "I ain't no electrician, but what the heck!" , "I'm all outta juice!"

Wolfgang: "Sparky! I like!" , "Lightning magic gone."
Woodie: "Careful you don't get zapped, eh!" , "Power's out, eh?"

Wormwood: "Zap! Zap, Zap!" , "Aww. No more zaps."

Wortox: "I'm an electric imp!" , "I think I gave them quite a shock! Hyuyu!"

WX-78: "ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS OVERLOADING" , "POWER LEVELS NORMALIZED"

Chili Flakes (Attack +20%)

Spoiler

Warly: "Try my new specialty - an open-faced knuckle sandwich!" , "Erm... I think I'm more of a food lover than a fighter after all."

Wigfrid: "My warrior's spirit is invigorated!" , "Back to merely my usual level of fearsomeness."

Maxwell: "I'm not afraid of some fisticuffs!" , "My strength has left me."

Webber: "We feel so strong!" , "We're tired of fighting!"

Wendy: "It must be my imagination, but I feel a little stronger..." , "My strength is fading."

Wickerbottom: "My, I feel full of vim and vigor!" , "Oh my, what came over me?"

Willow: "You wanna fight?!" , "Nooo I still had more hitting I wanted to do!"

Wilson: "Let me at 'em!" , "It seems my brawniness was short-lived."

Winona: "Time to give 'em the old one-two!" , "Y'know, fightin' ain't always the answer."

Wolfgang: "Wolfgang even mightier than was before!" , "Wolfgang still strong! Just little less strong!"

Woodie: "I feel strong as a grizzly bear!" , "Sorry, all the fight's gone out of me."

Wormwood: "Feel stronger!" , "Feel less fighty now."

Wortox: "Hyuyu, I'm ready to play!" , "It was all just a prank!"

WX-78: "I HAVE BEEN OPTIMIZED FOR COMBAT" , "BATTLE MODE: EXPIRED"

Garlic Powder (+33% defense)

Spoiler

Warly: "I feel très formidable!" , "Ah... I've gone from tough to tender."

Wigfrid: "Ha! No attack frightens me!" , "I've lost my defensive advantage!"

Maxwell: "I feel protected by an unseen force." , "I've been left vulnerable!"

Webber: "We feel so much safer now!" , "Aah! We need armor!"

Wendy: "My pain has been dulled, for the moment." , "Ah. It couldn't last."

Wickerbottom: "I daresay I'm tougher than I may appear!" , "It appears my defense has weakened."

Willow: "Come at me, jerks!" , "Might not be the best time to pick a fight."

Wilson: "I feel much safer now!" , "Well, that was nice while it lasted."

Winona: "I'm tough as nails!" , "I'd better take a step back."

Wolfgang: "Ha! Wimpy blows bounce right off Wolfgang!" , "Wolfgang will need new defensive strategy."

Woodie: "I'm feelin' a heckuva lot tougher now!" , "Anyone got a spare hockey helmet?"

Wormwood: "Hmm, bark feel thicker!" , "Back to normal."

Wortox: "I feel just great! Must've been something I ate!" , "That was fun, let's do it again!"

WX-78: "DURABILITY INCREASED" , "DURABILITY DOWN"

Honey Crystals (2x work efficiency)

Spoiler

Warly: "Now we're cooking!" , "Ah non, I think I'm losing steam."

Wigfrid: “"Stand aside, I'll have this done in no time!", "I think I've done my share."

Maxwell: "My focus feels heightened!" , "My enthusiasm for this has run dry."

Webber: "We can help out with the chores!" , "We're bored now."

Wendy: "I suppose I might as well make myself useful." , "It seems my zeal was short-lived."

Wickerbottom: "I'll have everything done in a snap!" , "I can only work tirelessly for so long."

Willow: "Where did all this motivation come from?!" , "Welp. The motivation didn't last." 

Wilson: "Productivity intensifying!" , "Desire to procrastinate... creeping back..."

Winona: "Let's turn up the elbow grease!" , "I'm off the clock!"

Wolfgang: "You watch, let Wolfgang take care of this!" , "Time for little break."

Woodie: "Time to roll up our sleeves, eh Lucy?" , "That's enough hustlin' around for now."

Wormwood: "Faster gooder!" , "Tired now."

Wortox: "That was just the thing to give my step a spring!" , "All work and no play doesn't suit an imp. Hyuyu!"

WX-78: "EFFECIENCY OUTPUT AT MAX" , "DESIRE TO WORK DEPLETED"

Fish Cordon Bleu (Wetness Immunity)

Spoiler

Warly: "Ah, nice and dry!" , "Is it getting a bit soggy in here?"

Wigfrid: "A little water is nothing to a Viking!" , "The tides have turned for the wetter."

Maxwell: "Finally, some respite from the dampness." , "I'm exposed to the elements!"

Webber: "Away, nasty water!" , "Nooo! Spiders don't like the damp!"

Wendy: "At least I'll stay dry through my misery." , "Once more I'm left defenseless against the elements."

Wickerbottom: "I feel so pleasantly dry!" , "Did I just feel a raindrop?"

Willow: "Ha! Take that, water!" , "Ugh. Back to watching out for puddles."

Wilson: "I feel as dry as one of Wickerbottom's lectures!" , "Looks like my dry spell is over."

Winona: "I've been waterproofed!" , "I think I might be needin' an umbrella soon."

Wolfgang: "Water will not bother Wolfgang!" , "Feels damp... Wolfgang hope not to catch cold."

Woodie: "I could stand under Niagara Falls and stay dry!" , "I can feel the dampness creepin' back in."

Wormwood: "No more wet!" , "Water back!"

Wortox: "There will be no wet fur smell for this imp! Hyuyu!" , "Alas and alack, the dampness is back."

WX-78: "WATER: DEFEATED" , "MOISTURE, MY OLD NEMESIS"

Archived