Change log since last beta update?

Klei! I bloody love you incredibly talented joy givers!! 

Just curious though, where can we find the changes since the last beta update a couple of days ago? If indeed there are any changes. 

Congratulations on your incredibly hard work. ONI has become one of my favourite games of all time. 

Asteroïd description. That's all I can see at this point.

Just now, DarkMaster13 said:

Glancing through the full list the only thing I noticed was they'd apparently fixed the build ladder directly on tile issue.  I haven't tested it though.

They didn't fixed it. The feature was taking back on the last patch, because of the bugs we were experiencing.

6 minutes ago, OxCD said:

Asteroïd description. That's all I can see at this point.

They didn't fixed it. The feature was taking back on the last patch, because of the bugs we were experiencing.

Can also confirm its not working. Ladders cant be replaced by tiles and vice versa. 

Just now, Slvrsrfr said:

there is the link to the release update, and current game status. At the bottom of ip's post, yeah? Tried that?

If you click on—and read—that link, you may notice that it includes all changes since they began the launch beta branch.

The OP is looking for the set of changes since the last update to the beta branch

I ran through the notes and found almost nothing new. All of the stuff was there during preview.

Added the broken planet to the starmap screen

Was this a thing before? I didn`t reach space during the preview.

7 minutes ago, Slvrsrfr said:

Not this then?

Nope...not that. I was more interested in any specific changes since the most recent patch a couple of days ago. That seems to be a more general list of changes since the last official QOL III update. 

Archived