More recipe for electric grill

More middle tier recipe for electric grill please. Especially for meat, fillet, lettuce, and others that still don't have lower cooked food variant. I know they can just eat those raw, but *yuck* eating raw meat, Meep doesn't like it.

I am mostly okay with recipes (although I won't be against new ones), but first thing I would VERY like to see is high-tier recipe for eggs, because I tend to build colonies based on large hatch/slickster stables. And I always had issues with eggs: I had too many of them - wouldnt be a problem, except for the fact that is middle tier food, and I obv. want dupes to eat higher tiers, but then how do I get rid of so many eggs? 

19 minutes ago, rafker said:

I am mostly okay with recipes (although I won't be against new ones), but first thing I would VERY like to see is high-tier recipe for eggs, because I tend to build colonies based on large hatch/slickster stables. And I always had issues with eggs: I had too many of them - wouldnt be a problem, except for the fact that is middle tier food, and I obv. want dupes to eat higher tiers, but then how do I get rid of so many eggs? 

I've often suggested replacing the current omelette with a boiled egg and making a new pepper omelette (raw egg + pincha pepper) the end-game use for raw eggs.  At this stage in the development cycle, it looks like the current omelette is the best we're going to get for now.

I kind of agree there should be better exotic higher tier meal for fillet.   

Or possibly- have a recipe that uses combinations of already cooked meals or more combination of ingredients that makes like a 'feast'

1 hour ago, rafker said:

I obv. want dupes to eat higher tiers, but then how do I get rid of so many eggs

Don't want to let them hatch and go for barbeque? Usually I use flood chamber, but next I want to try employ sandcrab if possible.

17 minutes ago, abud said:

Don't want to let them hatch and go for barbeque? Usually I use flood chamber, but next I want to try employ sandcrab if possible.

I wanna see you try drowning slicksters)

with all the new ingredients added to the game,   I think more recipes would be nice.

Like a  fish+meat  = surf and turf steak.

eggs+meat = breakfast steak.

would be cool if the pinch guys dropped crab meat -  or add in a new water creature like shrimp or seahorse.
squids maybe?

Now that we have salt water. a new critter that can morph  that consumes salt water and convert it to water?

We could use recipies for stuff we can get early in low amounts but can`t cook until we got the gas range. The beans aren`t even edible before we got the gas range. If you happen to find wild ones you can`t do anything with them. We could use something like canned beans (similar to pickled meal) with a long spoil time but not high quality.

Lettuce should be usable with the microbe musher to create something a bit higher value early and maybe not spoiling as fast (could use a bit of salt water as well).

Meat and pacu fillets should be fried on the grill for some midgame value meals. Somewhere around the fried mushroom tier.

Archived