When will we get official Hamlet compatible mods?

Unfawkable

I've been getting my ass kicked by Hamlet for a while now, and I love it of course. But when I go to browse the workshop, the number next to "Hamlet compatible" mods is still 0. I know there are mods that do in fact work even if the workshop says otherwise, but I would really prefer to not go through trial and error to find out which are. Do we know if this is coming any time soon?

And bonus question, where the hell do I get a Red Gem other than Smashing a million pots?

25 minutes ago, Unfawkable said:

I KNEW I FOUND IT SOMEWHERE THE FIRST TIME! Couldn't recall for the life of me though, thanks

and they drop via earthquakes in the cave/ruins rooms if you use the unimportant pillars, that's kinda rare and even rarer for the gem not to break or get broken by new falling objects.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

and they drop via earthquakes in the cave/ruins rooms if you use the unimportant pillars, that's kinda rare and even rarer for the gem not to break or get broken by new falling objects.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Breaking pots and causing earthquakes. Though it results in a scorpion poisoning me instead.

5 hours ago, bizziboi said:

It's up to the mod creator to tag their mod as Hamlet compatible/

I believe people are probably confused because Hamlet lacks an icon in the mod menu to mark compatibility like other versions of the game. So regardless of whether or not the mod is Hamlet compatible in its settings, all mods look like they are not when seeing them in the menu.

You should check “hamlet compatible” tag before subscribing to that mod.

Anyway not all non hamlet compatible will crash in hamlet, i still use a mod that prevent save erasing that didn’t get updated since SW, still work perfectly fine for me.

• Developer
4 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

I believe people are probably confused because Hamlet lacks an icon in the mod menu to mark compatibility like other versions of the game. So regardless of whether or not the mod is Hamlet compatible in its settings, all mods look like they are not when seeing them in the menu.

I take it you haven't checked the mod menu in the last week ;)

5 hours ago, bizziboi said:

I take it you haven't checked the mod menu in the last week ;)

image.thumb.png.504cf2f8d028e729619af3db96662e22.png

It's either noone sets Hamlet compatable option in mod tools or something doesn't work as intended.

Workshop search with filter "Hamlet compatable", it says "nothing found"

19 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

I was talking about the mod-menu in game. The game does show when mods are Hamlet compatible if the creator has marked it as such. I assume they didn't mark them as such on Steam.

searching mods or even filtering them is very very confusing, we can blame steam for this Entirely~ 

On 6/30/2019 at 10:57 AM, MWY said:

searching mods or even filtering them is very very confusing, we can blame steam for this Entirely~ 

On the chance this is me missing sarcasm, or a joke or whatever, sorry...

We actually do have to blame it on Steam.

More so on the people who make mods.

Klei has done everything they need to, but mod creators have to manually tag it as Hamlet compatible. Though, if you subscribe to a Ham compatible mod, it'll say so on the in game menu.

Archived