A neural network writes the next Don't Starve Together

On 01/07/2019 at 7:04 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

real truth:

I'm not a big fan of Don't Starve: it is like a game where the only playable characters are chickens, and don't talk but have all these cute little pets of their own, and so on. I really wish I didn't enjoy it but the only thing I can think of is "how could they possibly leave out your main character?" Because there are no other options for Wes. There are some other good characters in the original game, but not a lot of options. There is absolutely nothing "fun" about having everyone in the game have the same level of personality and abilities so it seems unfair with Wes as far as having any personality. Even though I like the whole idea of helping the chickens though, in a multiplayer game of games people are going to die almost every time you encounter them. And when you die you just have to wait a few minutes so they can heal up, which is a lot for the main character and just feels out of-time.

When Wes comes into conversation there is a very clear connection to Don't Starve and what it means to him as a human being, but there is no connection to his other characters and other elements of the game, not even the characters for which you can

Edgy Rick's next video script leaked, circa 2019

btw, can someone try starting a raunchy fanfic about Chester and Hutch, and see how it autocompletes? for... no particular reason

37 minutes ago, AdventZen said:

Edgy Rick's next video script leaked, circa 2019

btw, can someone try starting a raunchy fanfic about Chester and Hutch, and see how it autocompletes? for... no particular reason

I have done it! But it would probably get me banned from the forums, because the transformer made it, well, raunchy.

Spoiler

Something ancient stirs in the night sky, and the world below will never be the same. A strange new island teeming with life has appeared, and with it, a whole new slew of challenges for our Survivors to face." "For years, the survivors of Pandora have searched out and faced their worst nightmares in hopes of stopping the great evil that once slumbered in the shadows of the world. While they have been successful in stopping the Great Destroyer, their first mission has fallen to them... to retrieve an ancient relic that holds promise of saving Pandora's future."

The map also appears to feature a number of new, and unique, enemies, though the devs have yet to reveal what those foes look like, if they make any direct appearances, just like the previously announced enemies such as the Kraken and Prowler.

When asked about the potential of new enemies in general, a spokesperson tells us that "As we go forward, we'll continue to tune and tune and tune our existing maps and content, but nothing from this weekend seems out of the ordinary, so hopefully you can look forward to more updates to take place over the remainder of the year."

Here

Ok, the new update is looking kinda weird.

Spoiler

Something ancient stirs in the night sky, and the world below will never be the same. A strange new island teeming with life has appeared, and with it, a whole new slew of challenges for our Survivors to face. To find the answers you need, the survivors will have to gather the courage to confront this new mystery; to see the face of a monster they have no business looking right in the eye.

The Dark Descent is a cooperative, three-card turn-based game in which players take on the roles of Survivors trying to take back the world from A.I.-controlled monsters and build settlements, cities, and citieships. The game is played over a series of randomly drawn turns and is designed to be played with six players (four of which will be a single Survivor, so the game is played as a cooperative party game).

The Dark Descent is a turn-based game that allows players to combine abilities from abilities cards that they control and the actions they can perform in response to cards' triggers. Players must use their abilities wisely as the environment develops, while still finding the answers and crafting the necessary settlement and capital to keep that world

It's definitly getting weird.

Nice sailing. Chump. It's a long term project.

This is a huge one. It would take a significant amount of money to fix the problem, if it can be fixed at all.

In closing, a couple points:

The "Fishing" part is completely bogus. A good fishing hole costs a hundred years to do and would take several thousand years to drill.

And while they admit that "they're making an investment", how do they know it is the one that is going to produce a profit?

The only way this would be true is if the drilling would be paid for by drilling other, similar holes, which would be a complete waste of time.

In the same way, they said that they would stop production when they hit an equilibrium in the price of the oil to the US. But they keep going and it's just as profitable to keep producing, so long as there's still enough oil to do it.

It's all bull****.

The reason you have to have a high cost of production to extract much

Spoiler

Man, Polly is quite a business parrot.

I love this kind of nonsense.  Let's see what weirdness it gives me...

Spoiler

We're excited to announce the new character for Don't Starve Together!

Dudez The God-Aligned is a human male. He's a kind and patient God-Aligned and loves the idea of being on the receiving end of a big old hug! He'll be available in levels 6 through 9 as a unique character, so if he's not available for you in the next update, don't despair!

We want to know what you think of the new characters! You can read the new descriptions below:

Dudez (previously a god-aligned NPC who decided to get a job in this game) the God-Aligned

A friendly God-Aligned who has been living a quiet life in the heart of the Capital City of Heimdallmar alongside his fellow god-aligning miners. Dudez's always been more interested in the things beyond the mines than the things within. He prefers his beer and his time with friends, and has an interesting history with the game.

Dudez is the God-Aligned character we've been waiting for since day one of 

and that's where it ends

(WHICH the hell game does it _think_ I was talking about...?  It's all so weirdly...specific.  : P)

This all reminds me of when I put all the Don't Starve people (and some creatures) into the Hunger Games simulator?

(dang, my old one isn't saved anymore.     Ah well, I probably forgot someone by accident anyway.  Let's try this again!)

The REAL Hunger Games!

Spoiler

If this turns out anything like my previous ones, at least one of the following will happen:

1.  Warbucks will die instantly.  (oof)

2.  One member of one or more most popular fan "ships" will really quickly kill off the other one  (Wendy throws Webber off a cliff, Wilson stabs Willow, etc.)

3.  Charlie has a tendency to win.  GEE I WONDER WHY.  ;)

I haven't tried this version at all yet, so...lemme know what particularly weird/amusing things happen if/when YOU try it!  :)

...Notorious

2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

snip!

i made a post like this in Maxwell memes. Wicker made a b i g b r a i n p l a y , winona was edgy, most of the cast got killed by monkey mutts, and walani won

Decided to plug your sim in and...

Spoiler

The Bloodbath
Wortox kills Tigershark with her own weapon.
Charlie sets an explosive off, killing Woodlegs, Wendy, and Hutch.

Day 1
Warbucks silently snaps Bearger's neck.
Bee Queen falls into a frozen lake and drowns.
Warly sets an explosive off, killing Chester, Winona, Sealnado and WX-78.
Woodie strangles Deerclops with a rope.

Night 1
Walani kills Willow with a hatchet.

Day 2
Wilba forces Maxwell to kill Dragonfly or Wickerbottom. He decides to kill Dragonfly.
Walani attempts to climb a tree, but falls to her death.

Night 2
Wickerbottom and Warbucks threaten a double suicide. It fails and they die.
Maxwell bashes Wilba's head against a rock several times.
Wes ambushes Wigfrid and kills her.

Day 3
Wes, Antlion, and Goose-Goose get into a fight. Goose-Goose triumphantly kills them both.
Wilbur forces Wilson to kill Wortox or Charlie. He refuses to kill, so Wilbur kills him instead.

Night 3
No deaths occurred.

Day 4
No deaths occurred.

Night 4
No deaths occurred.

Day 5
No deaths occurred.

Night 5
Packim Baggins sets an explosive off, killing Wheeler.

Day 6
Wagstaff sets an explosive off, killing Ro Bin, and Maxwell.
Webber ambushes Quacken and kills her.

Night 6
No deaths occurred.

The Feast
Wolfgang falls into a frozen lake and drowns.
Wormwood catches Woodie off guard and kills him.

Day 7
Warly accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.
Goose-Goose bashes Webber's head in with a mace.

Night 7
No deaths occurred.

Day 8
Wagstaff stabs Wilbur while his back is turned.

Night 8
Wagstaff dies of dysentery.
Packim Baggins shoots a poisonous blow dart into Wormwood's neck, slowly killing him.

Day 9
No deaths occurred.

Night 9
Packim Baggins attempts to climb a tree, but falls to his death.

Day 10
Charlie repeatedly stabs Goose-Goose to death with sais.
Wortox accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.
The winner is Charlie from District 12!

you were right, my friend :o

Anyways:

After allowing the situation to cool down, we are glad to announce that the Maxwell Memes thread shall now be reopened!The last thing I want to address right now is that many people still claim we're "killing" the Maxwell meme campaign, when in reality we're actually just providing information on how to create your memes properly.We're also very much aware of the concerns on the Maxwell Memes thread, and we understand that there are a lot of opinions out there, and we'd like to clarify some of them.First off, it should come as no surprise that we are in contact with the folks at the Maxwell meme group in regards to the meme. They take great care to make sure the meme doesn't deviate from the general design, as well as provide support, and a fair number of meme artists participate in their memes. I think you are to take the opinions of the Maxwell meme group with a grain of salt, as far as I'm concerned. We do however take very seriously our responsibility to allow every meme to have the proper amount of "oomph" and in the case of Maxwell, it was the original design as well as the new, updated texture.

Spoiler

The Bloodbath
Wortox kills Tigershark with her own weapon.
Charlie sets an explosive off, killing Woodlegs, Wendy, and Hutch.

Day 1
Warbucks silently snaps Bearger's neck.
Bee Queen falls into a frozen lake and drowns.
Warly sets an explosive off, killing Chester, Winona, Sealnado and WX-78.
Woodie strangles Deerclops with a rope.

Night 1
Walani kills Willow with a hatchet.

Day 2
Wilba forces Maxwell to kill Dragonfly or Wickerbottom. He decides to kill Dragonfly.
Walani attempts to climb a tree, but falls to her death.

Night 2
Wickerbottom and Warbucks threaten a double suicide. It fails and they die.
Maxwell bashes Wilba's head against a rock several times.
Wes ambushes Wigfrid and kills her.

Day 3
Wes, Antlion, and Goose-Goose get into a fight. Goose-Goose triumphantly kills them both.
Wilbur forces Wilson to kill Wortox or Charlie. He refuses to kill, so Wilbur kills him instead.

Night 3
No deaths occurred.

Day 4
No deaths occurred.

Night 4
No deaths occurred.

Day 5
No deaths occurred.

Night 5
Packim Baggins sets an explosive off, killing Wheeler.

Day 6
Wagstaff sets an explosive off, killing Ro Bin, and Maxwell.
Webber ambushes Quacken and kills her.

Night 6
No deaths occurred.

The Feast
Wolfgang falls into a frozen lake and drowns.
Wormwood catches Woodie off guard and kills him.

Day 7
Warly accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.
Goose-Goose bashes Webber's head in with a mace.

Night 7
No deaths occurred.

Day 8
Wagstaff stabs Wilbur while his back is turned.

Night 8
Wagstaff dies of dysentery.
Packim Baggins shoots a poisonous blow dart into Wormwood's neck, slowly killing him.

Day 9
No deaths occurred.

Night 9
Packim Baggins attempts to climb a tree, but falls to his death.

Day 10
Charlie repeatedly stabs Goose-Goose to death with sais.
Wortox accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.
The winner is Charlie from District 12!

Starve games.

Okay, so, something's wrong...it's SUPPOSED to _randomise_ what events happen when each time someone plays it, but I'm seeing not only the same winner on each person's playthrough, but familiar specific events (Wolfgang falls into lake, Wes kills Wigfrid, double suicide fails, kill this person they don't, Wagstaff dies of dysentery...)  I swear, I've done this thing before and managed to get different stories each time.  Did I save it wrong?  I saved right AFTER entering all the names and BEFORE actually starting the game itself, which would seem to be the right time...

Huh.  So, I may have screwed that up.  I'll have to look into it.  :(

EDIT:  So, I cleared my history, put in just my "season code", and then also went to "adjust cast", did nothing instead, hit "submit", and...this time it's DEFINITELY different because Charlie died on Day 2.  Unfortunately I have no idea which one of those...jostled it.  Maybe just refreshing when you click on the link I put here will help?  I dunno.

...Notorious

A playful imp with a colourful past, Wortox was once a gentle (if rascally) forest creature without a care in the world -- until the day he inherited a terrible curse, and lost a close friend. Unlike the other Survivors, he does not appear to be trapped in the Constant. Perhaps he views this as some sort of game? Wortox is the only survivor to not have had any kind of contact with the Constant when he first arrived, and appears to be a completely new being to his fellow Survivors. As with all the remaining Survivors, Wortox has never seen a camera, is unable to walk or speak, cannot eat, and can only communicate with his new friends using a series of gestures -- from the gestures the Survivors have been trained to use, through gestures in the air and from the air itself, and finally by gesture and facial expression... and what an awkward expression Wortox makes.

Wortox was originally to be considered a special type of Survivor, specifically for the reason that the other Survivors' personalities could not possibly match his. He was designed for the "novel" aspect – the only survivor to have never known how to play

Spoiler

Wortox is reminding me of a certain other survivor...

Spoiler

In celebrations of the Woodie rework annoucement, I will corrupt it with talktransformer

In addition to Woodie's refresh coming into the main game, the next part of our Return of Them content update will be coming to the beta branch (with Woodie playable there as well) on September 12th. We will have more details about it next Thursday, but in this update you will see a new boss, new items, a new creature and a new crafting resource. We've also added a new NPC and a bit of a lore section detailing how the dungeon was designed and planned.

Next update

We will be back on August 25th at 10am PST with another update containing two bosses, items and some lore. It is also one of the most ambitious patches we have done so far and hopefully the community will be happy. In addition to that, we will be rolling out a couple of new features for the beta branch, so check back next week for more information. We are eager to hear everyone's feedback, so feel free to post on our forums if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you in a guild or on the battlefield

Spoiler

Huh, this actually seems pretty good! Who would have thought?

Spoiler

In addition to Werebeaver, Woodie now has two new transformations that specialize in different things, such as combat and locomotion. His current two transformations are Fire and Lightning.

Fire transforms Woodie into a green fire monster. Fire's attack uses a small amount of Fire Aura, but the size of Fire is so large, it has a hard time attacking the player. To prevent players from attacking Fire, Woodie turns on a barrier of water that is created at the tip of your sword and moves around the screen. This barrier is very big in the first level, so players should be aware of it before using Fire to attack. Another barrier that Woodie creates by touching you with his sword.

Lava transforms Woodie into lava. Like Fire, Lava's attack uses a small amount of Lava Aura, but it turns the entire screen red and explodes after a short period of time, damaging the player. The red lava is more noticeable when it explodes. The level layouts are changed slightly so that it is harder to dodge the lava, and the player should be

Spoiler

A random transformation can be triggered by repeatedly consuming Monster Meat (or prepared dishes like Monster Lasagna). Once a random transformation is achieved, then the quest will continue normally.

Once the transformation is triggered, you will have to eat the Monster Meat to continue the transformation. If you do not want to consume the meat, then it is recommended to just skip the transformation quest.

Recipe

Monster Meat (or a prepared dish) Cooking time 25 minutes (60 min for cooking items) Ingredients 10 Monster Meat - 3 eggs

Monster Meat (or a prepared dish) Cooking time 30 minutes (6 hr) Ingredients 8 Monster Meat - 1 monster meat

Monster Meat (or a prepared dish) Cooking time 40 minutes (7 hr) Ingredients 10 Monster Meat - 1 egg

Monster Meat (or a prepared dish) Cooking time 45 minutes (8 hr) Ingredients 3 Monster Meat - 1 mushroom

Monster Meat (or a prepared dish) Cooking time 60 minutes (9 hr)

Ingredients

Monster Meat (or a prepared dish) Recipes Ingredients

Monster Meat and Egg Recipe:

Monster Meat (or a prepared dish)

Notes

Spoiler

A specific transformation can be triggered by consuming one of the three new craftable idols made with Monster Meat. These are: A new craftable Red Beret which turns into a black bow and bolts, and the Black Tamer's Armor, a new craftable Gauntlets which turns into black boots and can be used to jump into certain places.

On December 5th, players will be able to equip the new Red Beret and Tamer's Armor through the crafting UI, and the Tamer's Armor will be available for purchase from the Gold Statue in Gold Statue Plaza, at a price of 1000g. This armor sets a player's maximum HP by 30%, and provides them with the ability to jump through certain gaps, as well.

Players will also be able to access a new level 75 Wilderness boss with a different name, which was announced for the holiday. This boss will be a new, unique version of the "Gnome", and players who defeat the Gnome will receive a new piece of armor.

New items introduced with this update include the New Year's gift bag set and the Year-End gift gift bag set, as well as some

Spoiler

The Log Meter has been replaced with a Were-Meter that appears only during Woodie’s were-forms.

Skeletons now spawn at a higher rate in the Woodie area.

A new weapon named the Spiked Lollygag, as seen in Woodie’s form, has been added. Spiked Lollygags are special weapons that explode into Spiked Slags after a short period of time.

A new enemy called the Skeleton Ghost spawns in the Undead Burg area.

Bug Fixes [ edit ]

Fixed an exploit where the player could gain a free Silver Coin (used to purchase equipment in the Store) through the "Gift from Mum" bug.

Fixed an exploit which allowed the Player to use the item chest located in the Tavern and earn Gold and Silver Coins as part of a quest.

Fixed an exploit with the Soul Arrow. A new type of Soul Arrow has been added.

Fixed an exploit with a new enemy type called Zombies. Zombie type enemies will drop items upon death.

Fixed an exploit with the new enemy type called Bloodflies. Bloodfly are a new

Spoiler

The Were-Meter drains constantly, and Woodie reverts to Human form once it runs out. With each draining, Woodie is made more and more uncomfortable. Eventually he is left to his own devices, and begins to lose all of his sanity. A final draining will remove the last of Woodie's sanity and leave him to the care of a small team of medical personnel, one of whom is Woodie's friend, Jack.

Woodie's story is told in two parts: first by the team in the operating theater, and secondly by Jack.

Contents show]

The Story

Woodie is a member of the Jakes' first family. His mother is the chief engineer behind the first ever car with a built-in battery. As a boy he was a fanatical motorcycle enthusiast and always had the latest models in his collection. Jack and the Jakes are both doctors, and together they are able to manage Woodie's mental state, as all Jakes have a similar mental state.

When the time comes to remove Woodie's mind from the motor home, they have to make a decision. To do this, they

Spoiler

Performing specific actions will extend Woodie’s time in each were-form. However, the creature will be unable to move unless they are in their respective form.

During "The Great Wall," Woodie can only take his were-form after the end credits.

Trivia

Woodie appeared in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes , as the main boss of the game.

, as the main boss of the game. Woodie is the only villain from the cartoon to wear a cape instead of a sweater, as his "Werewolf" form is based on a wolf's fur and body.

Gallery

Appearances

Spoiler

During fullmoon, Woodie is forced into a random transformation (once per fullmoon), and the Were-Meter drains at half the speed. Once Woodie has had her transformation, all of her HP and MP returns to normal, the meter fills to 1, and she is healed.

Woodie's form as a result of a transformation may be the same as Dark Woodie when the werewolf transformation was activated at fullmoon.

The transformation may also affect the shape of the teeth: the first transformation (the original one) has a single, straight line, while the final transformation (the new transformation) has the teeth of two animals.

If one's hair is not shaved before becoming a werewolf at fullmoon, Woodie's hair will stand up and the werewolf form resembles her actual hair.

When a Woodie transforms at fullmoon, her werewolf transformation activates after she does so, but doesn't activate if the werewolf transformation is already in progress.

The transformation appears to be a combination of the Were-Meter, which drains half

Spoiler

Reduced Woodie’s sanity drain while in were-form.

†‡Woodie’s sanity drain while in were-form is unaffected.

‡Woodie*s sanity drain while in were-form is unaffected.

‍Woodie’: A mysterious creature is attacking the town. Help Woodie’s allies defeat it.

‍Snowman: A mysterious being has invaded the town. Help Woodie’s allies defeat it.

‍Iceman: The town is being invaded. The people are fleeing in terror. Help Woodie’s allies defeat the iceman.

‍Woodie: The town is threatened by a mysterious intruder. Help Woodie’s allies defeat it.

‍Snowboard: The town is threatened by some mysterious power. Help the town's heroes overcome the power.

‍Mortar: The town is under attack. Help the town survive.

‍Cameraman: The camera has been stolen! Help Woodie’s allies defeat the intruder.

Spoiler

Woodie no longer gains sanity when planting trees on his farm. When a cow with the milked-to-death condition comes, Woody now eats it to recover from the madness and sanity loss. When a cow with the milked-to-death condition returns, Woody goes out of his way to make sure she never comes back. This can still happen on other farms.

If Woody doesn't get a cow with the milked-to-death condition, a player is notified to help. Woody is now able to eat the cow once the cow is completely full and he then gets the milked-to-death condition. Woody now always picks up the cows and always gives a cow with the milked-to-death condition milk.

Woody is now more likely to have cows on his farm, making him more likely to get a milked-to-death condition. If a cow with milked-to-death comes back and Woody doesn't eat it, a player can do anything they like with it to prevent the cow from having a milked-to-death condition.

Spoiler

Woodie no longer needs to eat wood.

In The Return of Captain McCool , there was a slight change to this. During the episode, Captain McCool's house had only one tree, which was removed. He got a bigger mansion in this episode.

, there was a slight change to this. During the episode, Captain McCool's house had only one tree, which was removed. He got a bigger mansion in this episode. In the episode "I Got the Joke in My Butt!" Captain McCool tells the story about the fish in his hat, referring to "Fish in a Hat". This is actually a quote from the movie "Battleship Potemkin" with some minor alterations.

Quotes

Johnny: Hey, Doc! You gotta get that shovel out, it won't stay in your hands!

Hey, Doc! You gotta get that shovel out, it won't stay in your hands! Captain McCool: (wonders) How far would I have to be to miss out!

(wonders) How far would I

Spoiler

Woodie has a 50% higher chance to spawn Treeguards.

There is a 50% probability of getting a random weapon dropped upon death from an enemy. [4] [5]

Gallery

Trivia

In the original console version, there was a glitch in the player's inventory, which allowed them to pick up three different unowned items for free. This glitch was fixed in the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions.

The first time the player saw a tree named after Woot is the first time the player can see a forest creature named Woot.

Woot's name literally means "the one living in the clouds." However, this is a play on wordplay. Woot is actually a reference to the name of a musical character from the show "Aladdin", who is also the inspiration for Woot. [6]

Woot's default skin features a giant flying head, similar to some birds and other creatures in The Simpsons .

. In some areas, sometimes the player's character does not have their cape equipped. This is because a tree named after Woot would

Spoiler

Like the Werebeaver, all new were-forms gain night vision and some weather resistance.

The Werecrocodile has a special attack called "Stalking" that causes it to become invisible for a short time. This makes it a good scout on the dark corners of the forest or through the watery tunnels in some caves. It may also be able find hiding spots, either using stalks to pick a spot to hide in, or simply by being invisible while sneaking around. Even though we don't know that well so far, they should be pretty good at figuring out a good hiding spot.

The werewolf:

The werewolf looks like a humanoid wolf except that it doesn't look like it has any teeth or fangs. At first glance, it looks to be very tough, but we'll find out what his strength is in a bit.

While its main weapons are claws and fangs…its ranged attacks include fireballs and a tail attack. We don't know how much of its physical and mental abilities are affected by wolf magic as it is a hybrid between wolf and human.

What you will find out

Woodie's update seems like it WOOD be really "interesting" if talktransformer made it.

Spoiler

Warly can craft a Chef Pouch, which is a small backpack that also helps to preserve food items a little bit longer. He is often seen carrying food around, as well, such as when he was in the dining hall at Hogwarts before Hogwarts' new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Hermione Granger, found her way to Hogwarts. For some reason, the two of them didn't talk much, and even when they did, they were completely alone. Despite it, it was very clear what their relationship was like.

In the film adaptation, he was portrayed by David Warner, but in the novel it is played by Mark Gatiss, although he was not seen for a few scenes in the first two movies. He is the one who takes Fred onto the train on his birthday, saying that "everything will be alright", but is upset to learn that she has a new, scarred leg. Although Fred is quite friendly, with a strong sense of humour, that can turn deadly during the course of the film.

Personality and traits

Worried for Ravenclaw as much as Ravenclaw cares for him. A person who is somewhat selfish in his own mind. —Description

Spoiler

Your a chef, Warly!

Spoiler

Warly can craft a Portable Crock Pot, Portable Grinding Mill, and Portable Seasoning Station, usable only by him.

His Workshop in the Jungle Shop can be accessed from any side of a jungle camp (or from any side of the world except New Agora for the first 30 days). There is a wooden table next to it, which will make several items at once. The table can be used to craft a Cooking Grill, Cooking Pot, Cooking Station, and a Fishing Rod. In order to craft the Portable Crock Pot or the Portable Grinding Mill, he will ask the Townie who is on the Campfire to provide him with a Crafting Table.

Contents show]

Clothing Edit

A new outfit has been added for him and can be bought from the Campfire or collected on his body at the end of the game.

The Robes of a Barbarian can be acquired at level 1 from the Barbarian Merchant. They are purple in color, and give the same bonuses as the Cloth outfit, allowing the wearer to move up to level 5 fast.

For the best stats (i.e. highest maximum HP and damage), a helmet

Spoiler

The Portable Crock Pot cooks 25% faster and includes new exclusive dishes with unique bonuses and effects. Enjoy an all-in-one meal that's perfect for party occasions, or for busy weekends when you need to have dinner quickly and conveniently on hand. The new features also include a new way for your favorites to show off their skills, and new features that make this a great value for all families.

The portable is an open platform that's perfect for smaller families, as well as for individuals with different dietary needs.

The New Improved Stainless Steel Heater

If, like us, you're tired of heating up food for a crowd at the last minute and you're looking to save some dough, you need a better option than your current model. With the new stainless steel heating element, our Crock Pot is designed with you in mind, to deliver the best cooking possible using the highest possible efficiency, while simultaneously preserving the appearance of your food.

The stainless steel element on our Crock Pot guarantees optimum heat penetration and a consistent cooking effect, delivering even results each time while retaining the original beauty and feel of your dish.

The new Stainless

Spoiler

The Portable Grinding Mill can be used to craft a variety of seasoning powders. Although they are only useful for brewing and cooking, they can be very useful in making your own salts and other recipes.

When you are looking for simple, fast and easy recipes to use in the game (as they don't require high skill), you can use these recipes. The recipe is very simple and does not require much attention or preparation.

It is recommended to read the recipe below to properly use this recipe.

For all recipes it is recommended that the player brew the salt at a low temperature (around 40 degrees Celsius or 65 °F in this case) to reduce or eliminate the effects of the salts.

If the player is making or selling a salt, make sure that the Salt is not being used before brewing it (using the recipe below to brew it will not be effective).

Salt Ingredients, Recipes and Prices

Salt Ingredients

Ingredients Ingredients 1

(1)

Salt (0.8 kg / 1 lb.)

Ingredients 4

(8) Potassium Sulphate Powder (0.

Spoiler

The Portable Seasoning Station combines a prepared dish with seasoning powder to add bonus effects to the food. The seasoning is essential if you are trying to make a dish that adds flavor without adding too much calories. The convenience of the station is almost endless because it can be carried in our wallets, your pantry or anywhere in between.

We chose to offer two different flavors: Original and Black Bean Garlic. We have experimented with many different seasonings such as sriracha and turmeric among others. All these flavors were used to create our flavors but we chose the one that we felt was most important.

Black Beans are commonly known as bean sprouts but can be substituted with another vegetable with similar taste, or you can experiment with some whole green beans.

This can be done in advance but for now, start by chopping your beans. In general there are two main parts and you need to choose which of them you want to use to make the sauce. The beans will be chopped into small pieces by hand so this process can be very fast and painless so you don't have to worry any longer as you don't need to clean up after yourself.

Spoiler

Warly has an increased max hunger of 250, but it decreases 20% faster than other characters.

The "Mood" stat can be adjusted by the "Mood" buff on a character. For example, when fighting in a dungeon, if the Mood of the party is above 80, they can use one of the spells while having the ability to use the other abilities from the same level.

The "Gift Drop" statistic is a numerical value, and has an effect on loot drops.

There were also items added to the game.

Potion of Stamina, Power Elixir, and Potion of Magic Power were introduced early on, and were available from the beginning of the dungeon.

It was also introduced that a party of characters could be upgraded to level 120 as long as players had not completed their first adventure for that level. The first party of the game was, of course, all adventurers and the only possible way they could advance in the game without any previous experience.

Each level of the game's story was divided into chapters, each of which could be completed by collecting the items and quests that made up each chapter (

Spoiler

Warly can only eat prepared dishes from a Crock Pot.

The food is not stored in a Chest but is taken directly out and consumed immediately by Wigglytuff when the player takes a Crock Pot out of inventory.

Contents show]

Mushroom dishes Edit

The following dishes can be prepared after taking the Crock Pot to the Crock Pot Maker:

Serves: 15 (Cooking)

Crockpot recipes Edit

Serves: 30 (Cooking)

Crockpot recipe #2: Baked Potatoes

Ingredients:

5 raw potatoes - cooked in boiling water

3 tablespoons coconut flour

3 tablespoons melted coconut oil

1 tablespoon pure maple syrup

1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice

Spoiler
Warly remembers the dishes he ate for up to two days and will enjoy them less every time they are repeated.

"It's so difficult not to laugh at the food, it's so hard not to like these foods," he says. "Most of the time when you eat this food you're not even chewing. It's so difficult."

With each of these dishes, he would eat one and then the next.

There are no more left to try after these, but his friends have kept him company. So has "The Doctor."

At one point he and another patient met a doctor from a hospital whose patients have a higher rate of lung cancer.

"I think he was kind of surprised," Bier says.

Bier can speak no English. At that point he and the doctor took a walk around the hospital together.

"He said he loved me, he was always saying good things about me, he's always telling me things that I'm going to like," Bier says.

As of July, Bier will be doing a fellowship in Boston. But it won't be in that city: "I
Spoiler

Added new vegetables, available to all characters: Toma Root, Potato, Asparagus, Pepper, Onion, and Garlic. You can now harvest as many Asparagus as you want, no need to feed every new character. The new vegetables you can pick up are more varied: Carrots, Cauliflower, Potato, Cabbage, and Fennel. Some of these are better at growing than others, but they all come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and types and they each have special abilities related to their particular crops. This also brings up a number of other new additions to the game. Like all of the new foods, they are available for free for all characters, and once sold all of the vegetables are gone.

If you decide to try this game, I would recommend playing from beginning to all the way to the end. If you need more information, you can read reviews.

I want to thank my great friends and fellow developers who made this game possible.

Kaboom Studios

Saber Games

Saber

Spoiler

Added several new Crock Pot recipes, available to all characters. They work like other recipes and can also be made into a basic meal, making them easier to find in abundance!

Crafting recipes made for the Crock Pot and can also be created as a Basic Meal!

Crafting recipes can also be found in the Crock Pot and can be used to make your own Crock Pot Dinner!

New "Eggs" feature for Crock Pot recipes for the first time!

More than 5 new recipes added to the game!

Crock Pot Recipes

"Stromboli", "Pizza", "Pizza Pizza" "Cobra", "Chef's Chili" "Veg, Cheese, Tomato", "Bison Chili", "Veg Frites", "Granola", "Cheese Crocks", "Cheat Meals, Chef's Chili"

New "Eggs" feature for Crock Pot recipes for the first time!

More than 5 new recipes added to the game!

New Crock Pot "Cooking

The Warly update with a dash of talktransformer.

Don't Starve Fat Packim Eat A Fish Eat Your Kittens Eat Your Dog Eat the Earth Eat Your Neighbor Eat Your Pets Earth's a Big Place Eat Your Plants Eat Your Vegetables Eat the Water Eat Your Bones Eats a Lot of Caffeine Eat It and You'll Last Eet Eet's for The Birds Eet-On Eek-Eek eeew Eez-Eeze Egge Eggs and Beans ehhh Eh-Hah Haha Halt Ho Eh-Hoo Hoot Hootin' and Hollin' Ehh-HAH Eh-Hoooo Hoo-Hoo Hooting and Hollerin ahaha Ah-Aha ah-ah Ah-Aha Ah-Aha Ahah Ah-AH Ahah ah-AH Ahah Ahah Ahah Ah-AH Ahh Ahh Ahh I see you in my sleep Ah-ha ahh ah-ha-lah ah-ha ahh ah-ha-lah ah-ha ahh ahh ahh ah-ha-lah ah-ha ahh ahh ah

Don't Starve Fat Packim Eat A Fish Eat A Human Eat A Fish Eat A Dog Eat Your Brain Eat Your Brain Eat Food Eat Grapes Eat A Fish Eat A Monkey Eat A Monkey Eat A Mouse Eat A Dog Eat A Squirrel Eat A Dog Eat A Penguin Eat A Cat Eat A Chicken Eat Your Head Eat Your Head Eat Your Head Eat Your Whole Head Eat Your Whole Head Eat Your Whole Body Eat Your Whole Body Eat Your Whole Body Eat Your Whole Body Eat Your Whole Body Eat Your Whole Body Drink Water Drink Water Drink Water Drink Water Drink Wood Drink Wood Drink Wood Eat A Cow Eat A Cow Eat A Rabbit Eat A Rabbit Eat A Sheep Eat A Sheep Eat A Horse Eat A Horse Eat A Goat Eat A Hare Eat A Hare Eat A Pig Eat A Pig Eat A Chicken Eat Your Leg Eat Your Leg Eat Your Leg Eat Your Leg Eat Your Leg Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs Eat Your Legs

Is rock, what you not get?

For now, a few things should be said:

1. The whole record has some excellent melodies, which are in good musical style, with some wonderful vocals which are perfect both in their range and in their quality.

2. The first single (called "Don't Fear Love" by Pink Floyd; it's about "The Wizard of Oz") is a masterfully recorded piece as it is. I found it very difficult to get the song fully out and to the point, though it is a very pretty song.

3. The second single (which is a tribute to Elvis Presley and "The Star Spangled Banner") is very much like "Dark Side of the Moon", although less detailed.

4. "The Dark Side of the Moon" is a very good recording, despite the poor quality of the vocals. It has a lot of good riffs; the song "A Saucerful of Secrets" by the Ramones is a perfect example of this; it is a highly melodic song, and at the beginning of

Spoiler

Man, Wolfgang is reviewing albums like Anthony Fantano!

I guess there are more distasteful things than soul consumption. And I'm so glad this happened with me and that no one did. People don't have to do that all the time, it just makes them seem like I'm so immature and immature and immature and immature in general.

Do you think you'll ever write again? If not, what do you want to see this as a career in the long term?

That's a really good question. I know everyone thinks: You can't get old! But it's important to me to keep writing. I'm definitely not afraid of doing it the next few years, but I don't know if I'll actually be able to get another break. Not unless I make a crazy amount of money doing something else. When I was starting to get into doing stand-up this year, I wrote something for a podcast. And I was like, "You know what would be nice? To be able to just do three or four episodes a year." But there isn't much available right now, there's just like, half a dozen shows on YouTube with just three or

Spoiler

Wortox being all philosophical writer.

In regards of Woodie's rework I've seeked talktransformer's help.

Were-goose

Spoiler

We have read your suggestions on balancing Woodie's goose transformation, the were-goose and these are the changes we've made:

Woodie can now only transform to a new species once every 10 hours, at which point he'll revert back to the original species at the end of the day.

Fixed a situation where the were-goose could take over your house.

If you have a were-goose in your house you can now get your goose back.

Fixed a bug where a non human player's were-goose was taken over by someone else's.

The were-goose can now use their flight ability to fly to the town center. This should be more helpful for new players and also allows for some new interactions.

Finally, we wanted to make the Were-Goose's "Goose" interaction a bit more interesting and fun. Instead of simply looking for other were-goose's, a Were-Goose can now look at the player with his hunting horn and ask for directions. That way you

Were-moose

Spoiler

After listening to your feedback, we decided to buff Woodie's transformations, so here are the changes we have made to the were-moose:
- changed the name to 'Raptor'
- changed the shape to match
- replaced the body and tail with solid rock
- buffed the hair color too
- added new eyes and mouth shape to his face
- increased the size of his feet
- added a 'tongue' to his neck
- nerfed his size and speed
- made his attack sound a bit worse than it currently is (now has the same effect as his 'bite')
- tweaked his movement a bit (he moves like he actually has a mouth)
- added some more eyes and mouth shapes to his body
- buffed the speed of his attacks with his 'bite' to the point where it is less useless than it is now when attacking from a distance (a little slower, but no longer unusable)
- added back his "pounce" attack (the attack where he launches himself to the ground and then leaps

Woodie

Spoiler

After we make changes to Woodie's transformations, we will change his normal form, this is what we will change:

Woodie's Normal Form

- He gains a tail, can walk on two legs, and changes its appearance, appearance, and size. It's a normal grass, tree, and grass type Normal-type Pokemon.

- Its type is Grass.

- It has a maximum speed of 70.

- It has a base Attack stat of 160; when Woodie switches in or out, its Attack increases by 4 and that amount per level increases by 2.

- Woodie's defense increases from 150 to 200.

- It has max HP and Attack and can learn the moves Gust and Leer.

- The moves Gust and Leer will be Woodie's special moves in the future.

- It will also learn the moves Screech and Leer on evolution.

Woodie's Evolutions:

- Steelix will be evolved into Steelix

- Swellow will be evolved into Swellow

- Sawsbuck will be evolved into Sawsbuck

- Met

Spoiler

Woodie is my favorite pokemon!

#FixWoodie

...why do I get the feeling that if I, say, put in a line from "My Immortal" into it, it'd come up with something actually MORE coherent than the original?

(or just not understand it at all.  : P)

Okay so I gave in to the temptation.

Spoiler

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!).

And this is what the Transformer decided to write next:

I do not believe in ghosts, demons or the supernatural (or at least I don’t know where they come from). I am a very private person who doesn’t like publicity and I’d rather be quiet and stay that way. I'm sorry you want to know what I am’t gonna tell you! I don’t want to scare you! If you don’t want to scare me I won't tell you. If you want to understand, read and learn. I’ll be back as Amy Lee but I’ll be much older and much more powerful (I know this because i’m still going to get all the money from

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.  I was kinda right.  Not that it would take MUCH to be more coherent than "My Immortal".  A kitten randomly walking on a keyboard could probably pull it off.

B.  It picked up on the supernatural aspect of things really quickly!  The story's first sentence doesn't even MENTION her being a vampire or witch, and yet the transformer starts talking about ghosts...  

The sentence about Amy Lee is odd, but ingriguing.  XD  Back AS her, but older (than her?  than your current self?) and more powerful and something about getting money...

I SO want to put in one of the weirder, _really_ badly spelled, or "raunchier"* passages and see what the transformer does with THAT, but am kinda afraid to...(Dumbledore's epically meme-able line comes to mind...)

Aaaand, then I tried something else:

Spoiler

I surveyed the planet below me with a triumphant smirk as the spaceship touched down. What a dump, I thought. What an absolute nowhere. They'll never think to look for me here.

Now, I could live out my destiny at the bottom of the ocean-- the only thing that made sense to me then-- where I would never have to think of a way out if things began to get bad again...but I hadn't thought of anyone else. I'd done what I could to save someone else, then watched her go. And in some ways, I felt better about myself for having been that person's savior. She and I would have had to die, if the worst had happened to us. I remembered thinking, as the ship landed, that this was my last chance to save someone else.

The ship was big and heavy and seemed to be traveling at an incredible rate; I could barely keep my balance as I moved around the deck looking at the beautiful blue colors on the walls and ceiling. The ship was filled with a multitude of people of various backgrounds-- some of whom looked like they were on their way to

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERESTING...the transformer basically seems to have (a) given my character a dramatic, poignant, sad romantic backstory that he NEVER FREAKING HAD, and (b) gone back in time to _during_ the journey in the spaceship.  Although it was never a big ship full of people.  Actually if cleaned up I'd probably read this version of the story; it's got the kind of feel/setting that tends to appeal to me.

Oh yeah, "my" character.  Yeah, this is from one of my own really old short stories. We had a substitute teacher one day who told us all to write a short story with these as your prompts:

1.  It has to involve a desert

2.  a car (vehicle) crash

3. and a mysterious stranger

Other than that, go nuts.  So we got a lot of standard stuff, obviously the mysterious stranger turned out to be handsome/beautiful and a future romance was hinted at in a lot of them, etc.  but also some creativity up in there, with one student having the story take place in Antarctica, because haha, according to its rainfall (snowfall?) per year, the south pole is technically a desert! 

Me, I had something to do with a humanoid alien criminal of some kind (he'd been scamming people or something, a con-artist) trying to hide from presumably the space-cops, on some weird post climate-apocalyptic version of Earth.  Specifically in southern Florida, which has now dried up and become a barren desert.  (This seems less like "ERMAGERD, GLOBAL WARMING!" and more like something odd happened to make things _shift_, such as maybe the ocean currents started going the opposite direction, or the planet's spin messed up.)  At one point his vehicle plummets into the deep hole of what USED to be a lake.  I suppose that could _kinda_ fit the "at the bottom of the ocean" part in the transformer's bit, if you titled your head sideways and REALLY squinted...

...Notorious

*I mean, this story's idea of a sex scene is "he put his thingy in my you-know-what".  And they get STUPIDER from there!

DON'T STARVE FOR STEAM! YES!

Hey everyone!
Today we are going to show you guys the new Don't Starve Together update. 
 It is definitely a big update for us and a big update for you if you have been waiting for the update to arrive.  The biggest change is that we will be transitioning to a new platform for Don't Starve, and more specifically, our server.  Currently, we are running on Gamejolt and the server has been running fine on that service for a few years now.  However, if you are one of the thousands of people who have been following the progress of Don't Starve together over the years, you know these services are getting old and sometimes the system just has a problem and doesn't work for everyone.  Recently we've been investigating the possibility of moving to another platform and one of the problems we ran into as a result is that there are a lot of different platforms to choose from.  So in today's update we are announcing to you that we are planning to move to Steam.  After much contemplation we have decided that Steam is the perfect platform to move to.

We here at Klei are proud to announce the next update where the Wes rework finnaly releases on March 13! This has been a long awaited update as our goal was to bring a balance update to the game but sadly we only managed to bring a little bit of improvements. We hope you enjoy this release and don't forget to visit the official website so you can check the current progress and updates of the Reworked Wes.

Changes in the Wes Reworked:

–The Wes now costs 75 gold at the base tier – making it not only the most expensive weapon in the game, but also one of the most cost-efficient ones

–The Wes now fires a very long range projectile and is not only the hardest hitting weapon in the game but also one of the most splashy projectiles

–The Wes now has more ammo capacity than the previous reworked version, but the ammo capacity is now fixed. It is worth noting that in order for the Wes to not be overpowered, it must not only have that long range projectile, but also it must have some sort of projectile explosion to create a big crowd. In a similar style to the Reworked

Spoiler

Wes doesn't have a gun, he is the gun.

On 03/09/2019 at 10:22 PM, AdventZen said:

I tried, but it turned into a crime novel.

Spoiler

Hutch started to undress Chester.

"If you will go along with me, I will do everything you ask. I'll treat you to our meal," he said.

The next thing he told her was, "We'll go on without you. I hope you won't worry about me."

"I know we were just going to go back to our apartment," Hutch continued. "But we'll go the long way back to my house. And if you don't come back, I'll kill myself."

Sgt. Don Laughlin, who attended the interview at Easton police station, said, "It's a tragedy that a young person would take this kind of step. There were a bunch of things that weren't right about what was being conveyed."

"He has a criminal history from the last 20 years," another Easton Police officer said afterward. "There was nothing, in my perspective, that suggested that he was in any way a danger to himself or others.

Hutch was taken into custody without incident. He is the eighth person to

EDIT:

Another installation in the "romantic fanfiction turned crime novel" series

Spoiler

Wilson: Maxwell, are you sure you want to do this?
He looked at him with a big smirk.
Maxwell: haha syke ur gay 
ikr
Sherlock: Did you really think he would take that so easily?
Maxwell: It is true. I was in the right.
Sherlock: Well I'm not mad. You do look like a loner.
Maxwell: So be it, it's me.
The rest was a blur. Holmes was off at some other place, possibly in a different room and Holmes could still be hiding in there. That was when the sun was just starting to set and he realised he had been right and he would find the truth behind why his sister was so sad to see him go.
He did find the truth, but there were more questions. The truth to why he did what he did. What it meant to be Sherlock Holmes. So a few questions on the top of his head and a great many less on his head.
He could still hear the sound of the water rushing by across the bay, and see

On 01/10/2019 at 1:13 PM, HereBeJimbo said:

I tried, but it turned into a crime novel.

Hide contents

Hutch started to undress Chester.

"If you will go along with me, I will do everything you ask. I'll treat you to our meal," he said.

The next thing he told her was, "We'll go on without you. I hope you won't worry about me."

"I know we were just going to go back to our apartment," Hutch continued. "But we'll go the long way back to my house. And if you don't come back, I'll kill myself."

Sgt. Don Laughlin, who attended the interview at Easton police station, said, "It's a tragedy that a young person would take this kind of step. There were a bunch of things that weren't right about what was being conveyed."

"He has a criminal history from the last 20 years," another Easton Police officer said afterward. "There was nothing, in my perspective, that suggested that he was in any way a danger to himself or others.

Hutch was taken into custody without incident. He is the eighth person to

EDIT:

Another installation in the "romantic fanfiction turned crime novel" series

Hide contents

Wilson: Maxwell, are you sure you want to do this?
He looked at him with a big smirk.
Maxwell: haha syke ur gay 
ikr
Sherlock: Did you really think he would take that so easily?
Maxwell: It is true. I was in the right.
Sherlock: Well I'm not mad. You do look like a loner.
Maxwell: So be it, it's me.
The rest was a blur. Holmes was off at some other place, possibly in a different room and Holmes could still be hiding in there. That was when the sun was just starting to set and he realised he had been right and he would find the truth behind why his sister was so sad to see him go.
He did find the truth, but there were more questions. The truth to why he did what he did. What it meant to be Sherlock Holmes. So a few questions on the top of his head and a great many less on his head.
He could still hear the sound of the water rushing by across the bay, and see

Thank you but also don't

Archived