[Game Update] - 341620

Jason

• Developer

Bug Fixes:

• The Thumper still sometimes misses stuff, but now it’s not always the same things.
  • Controller won’t allow character to dismount boats into clouds now.
  • Peagawk Feather is not mole food.
  • Weather Pain works on hackable things
  • Ancient Robots will join together again.
  • Boat Repair Kit added to Hamlet recipes.
  • One man band and spider hat won’t befriend corpses.

View full update

Edited by ImDaMisterL
typo
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Was this a carry over from DST?

It's a carry over from SW.

Also, @Jason, perhaps I've misunderstood something, but isn't the Weather Pain also supposed to mine Iron Hulks? I've used it on the leg a couple of times, but got no Iron out of it.

• Thanks 1

• Developer
1 minute ago, QuartzBeam said:

It's a carry over from SW.

Also, @Jason, perhaps I've misunderstood something, but isn't the Weather Pain also supposed to mine Iron Hulks? I've used it on the leg a couple of times, but got no Iron out of it.

It does for me. It just works them like using the pick axe. It doesn't give up iron every hit.

• Thanks 1

• Developer

Just now, Namelessgamer said:

What corpses? 

with the spider hat for example, if you got some spiders to follow you and then got into combat with them, when they died, they would un-follow you, but then their dead body would become a follower. And since they were already dead, they could not send the proper events that would remove them from being a follower. So over time, the max number of followers would get used up by these now non-existent entities. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

• Developer
31 minutes ago, shadowDigga said:

Is it going to be completely fixed? Is swapping blind points a temporary solution for now?

It's not really broken. The ground pound code works in a certain way that has some blind spots. I just added a touch of random to it. So it's not going to change more due to this.

40 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

@Jason Nope, it's 100% not working for me. It doesn't seem to mine them at all, cause it doesn't even wake them. I've had another player try it on their game and they reported the same (lack of) results.

I just checked the live branch and indeed it wasn't working. I verified my files, and now it does. The deploy must have been slow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3