JanH

[Game Update] - 150

Ryeknox    55

Are Wormwood's bramble trap's designed to hurt players or is this a glitch?.  I was playing on a cooperative Server with a bunch of Wormwood's as Wortox. Hounds came and I ran through the traps with a fellow wormwood. The traps triggered killing the hounds but the Aoe from the thorns also did damage to myself, thus killing me by "Shenanigans" pretty quickly. Just wondering if I should be more careful around these things.

Warlockadamm    879
1 hour ago, Ryeknox said:

Are Wormwood's bramble trap's designed to hurt players or is this a glitch?.  I was playing on a cooperative Server with a bunch of Wormwood's as Wortox. Hounds came and I ran through the traps with a fellow wormwood. The traps triggered killing the hounds but the Aoe from the thorns also did damage to myself, thus killing me by "Shenanigans" pretty quickly. Just wondering if I should be more careful around these things.

This is normal. You need to wear the thorn armor to prevent the damage if im correct

• Like 1

Ryeknox    55
12 hours ago, Warlockadamm said:

This is normal. You need to wear the thorn armor to prevent the damage if im correct

I thought it might be, but the shenaningans text makes me be believe otherwise. Would love input on this from a dev

• Like 1

CharlesB    965
5 hours ago, Ryeknox said:

I thought it might be, but the shenaningans text makes me be believe otherwise. Would love input on this from a dev

The damage is normal but the text is wrong and will be fixed.

• Thanks 4