Don't Starve Together Update 1.50 - 6/6/2019 (PlayStation 4)
Though the circumstances of his creation were unusual at best, Wormwood came into this world full of optimism and curiosity, ready to make new friends and see all that life had to offer. But as time wore on and he experienced the cold sting of rejection, he came to learn what the moon above had always known: Wormwood the Lonesome does not belong here.
Here are his details:
- Wormwood the Lonesome has finally roused from his long leafy slumber and is ready to venture out into the Constant in search of some new friends!
- Wormwood can plant Seeds directly in the ground without using Farms.
- In Spring, Wormwood blossoms, gaining increased movement speed, draining hunger faster, and attracting Bees.
- Eye Plants are friendly to Wormwood.
Wormwood has a Green Thumb crafting tab:
- Living Log can be created at the cost of 20 Health.
- Bramble Husk provides 65% Armor and shoots out thorns when hit, dealing 23 damage in a small radius. The wearer is also protected from thorns.
- Bramble Trap shoots out Thorns when triggered, dealing 40 damage in a small radius.
- Compost Wrap restores 30 Health to Wormwood. It can also be used as a very potent fertilizer.
- Wormwood can use Manure, Guano, or Bucket-o-poop to fertilize himself, restoring 2 Health.
- Food items do not heal Wormwood.
- Wormwood takes 25% more damage from fire, and burns for slightly longer.
- Wormwood loses sanity when plants are destroyed near him (e.g. picking flowers, completely chopping or burning down trees, digging up stumps, grass, saplings, or bushes, etc.) This excludes plants that are diseased or already burnt.
- Wormwood gains sanity when plants are planted near him (e.g. seeds, flowers, trees, grass, saplings, or bushes, etc.)
- Sanity effects from planting or destroying plants is reduced the further it happens from Wormwood.
Wormwood can be unlocked in the following ways:
- The Wormwood Deluxe Chest is $10.99 and includes Wormwood as well as the Roseate, Oasis Bound and Hollow skin sets.
- You can weave Wormwood for 2700 spool.
- Fixed bug with the inventory icon not updating correctly sometimes for the Metamorphosed Flame (Thermal Stone skin).
- Fixed bug with the inventory icon spoilage colors not always updating immediately.
- Fixed bug where some objects could be incorrectly drawn on Mini Signs.
- Fixed bug where Loot Stash can sometimes be triggered by multiple Antlers at the same time.
- Fixed bug where some actions were unavailable on controllers for deployable items (e.g. Murdering a Butterfly).
- Hammering down a Bee Box will now drop remaining harvestable Honey.
- Baby Tentacles no longer drop Souls.
- Armor will no longer take damage when evading an attack during Telepoof.
With Wormwood now among new friends, the team is headed toward our first big Return of Them content update titled "Turn of Tides" is coming later this month on June 20th. If you haven't checked out the content beta, you can find out more details in our roadmap post.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.