Your most beefalo manure death ?

What was your most ******** death in the game ?

Here is mine

So after discarding about 15 worlds in a row ( spent 15 days on each of them exploring ) to get a world with decent islands, i manage to find a good one

I start playing, exploring, gathering resources, going though the seasons, etc,then, i hit the dry season..

Now in the dry season you are practically forced to leave your base for the whole season because of the volcano eruptions, and so i did, i decided to stray away from my base and explore the world

Well, while exploring at one point my surfboard got jammed to 4 durability, and i decided to discard it in favor of a new one, but, since i am such an eco friendly retard, i decided to not leave my garbage in the ocean, so i try to pick the old one up, but instead of hitting right click to pick it up, i hit left click.. now at the moment i jumped on the old surf board, a wave just spawned under it and i died drowning.. 

I was Webber in Hamlet and was in fog with bats coming in i was on the second island and so i had to have my shamlets on but it was foggy so i had to walk infuriatingly slow they came and bit me down to 10 hp because i couldn't run away or i would be killed by gaurds

i somehow survive the bats i used all my healing items already and no shops had them because second island i walked outside the shops still slowly waddling then bam lightning strike 18 days of rushing flushed down the drain

then a second run i was posioned near my village in fog on the main island i ate a gland to stop it then i was on the outside of the village with shamlets on bam dead lightning AGAIN

Shipwrecked. Had the most lovely, convenient map. Nice island with a touchstone and lots of different biomes, nicely placed near the volcano and not one, but two, tar slicks. Around day 100, I was just chilling in the mangrove near my camp, and my beachside Doydoy preserve, letting the ship repair machine do its thing on my boat. Thought to myself, "I think I'll have a snack," and munched on a couple of cooked limpets.

Enter Tiger Shark.

Tiger Shark began smashing the walls keeping my Doydoys safe, so I tried to lure it away from them. It started to follow me in the only direction that I was able to sail... right into a herd of water beefalo. The Tiger Shark massacred the whole herd, probably twenty or more of them, dropping 80+ pieces of meat into the water.

Enter about thirty combined crocodogs and sea hounds. Who all start killing each other, dropping monster meat into the water and summoning more of them.

My poor half-repaired boat didn't stand a chance.

one time i was hanging out in my small sea outpost (sea chiminea, a few boat chests, sea yard, and tar extractor) as a resting place so i could explore more of the world, and in the middle of the night a dog fish and the tigershark zoom past and tigershark in attempting to bite the dogfish bites my surfboard and i am immediately dead. 

enter Wendy and Abigail early on at day 3

Night falls we're sailing on a raft, and i carry with the method of moving until i hear that I've rowed thrice, and then hurriedly equip the torch repeatedly until light shines.

Day is about to break so i relax as i sail towards a patch of Bioluminescence.

Imagine the shock that hits me as Charlie attacks right a i've entered a sliver of the light, just enough for me to see poor Wendy drowning.

Imagine the frustration that follows as day breaks literally two seconds later.

I was Webber in SW world. I made a stupid mistake of travelling during hurricane season. Got struck by lightning about 10 times. Thankfuly the island I was traveling to was full of mushrooms. Since it was night I started picking and gobbling blue shrooms like a madspider. Obviously that cause some shadows to dislike me. Having no armor I quickly lost most of my hp but I was standing my ground... that is until a lightning decided to struck me just as the shadow was attacking... As much as I like ice from the sky, I hate how hurricane just forbids travelling anywhere.

Also not a BS death, but definitely one caused by my stupidity. I was Wendy in adventure mode, 4th world, The Game is Afoot. I was doing great: pocketed Alchemy, stack of pig skins and silk, found Chester in almost every world, just perfect. Then I found myself hungry with no food left. I noticed suspicious dirt pile, so I figured I might as well get a Koalephant. Being it adventure mode there was a lot of spiders and Koalephant decided to spawn on top of a tentacle. With no Abigail backup (I seriously hate tentacles...) I made the dumbest mistake of attempting to collect the leftover meat. Very little health, insane, spiders all around, 1% Helmet... Yeah... I could have made dozens of more helmets, but instead I just died from the tentacle.

On 18. 6. 2019 at 12:51 AM, MrNaxeros said:

I was Webber in SW world. I made a stupid mistake of travelling during hurricane season. Got struck by lightning about 10 times. Thankfuly the island I was traveling to was full of mushrooms. Since it was night I started picking and gobbling blue shrooms like a madspider. Obviously that cause some shadows to dislike me. Having no armor I quickly lost most of my hp but I was standing my ground... that is until a lightning decided to struck me just as the shadow was attacking... As much as I like ice from the sky, I hate how hurricane just forbids travelling anywhere.

Thanks god we have the thunderhat

Archived