Just an idea, but looking at the step-dance emote got me thinking. Anyone else think it would be a ton of fun to have a few instrument emotes? Something like the banjo, a guitar, and violin? Your character would just whip one out and play. I think it would be fun to do that around the campfire at night. Extra fun for celebrating Winter's Feast XD 

Thoughts?

30 minutes ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

Just an idea, but looking at the step-dance emote got me thinking. Anyone else think it would be a ton of fun to have a few instrument emotes? Something like the banjo, a guitar, and violin? Your character would just whip one out and play. I think it would be fun to do that around the campfire at night. Extra fun for celebrating Winter's Feast XD 

Thoughts?

being able to play specific notes would be nice

we'd finally be able to hear At Doom's Gate play whenever the local Wolfgang buffs himself up for the incoming hounds.

I honestly think character specific emotes would be cute; as in emotes that would let the player's character pretend to play the instrument that they're voiced be! Examples being Woodie would pretend to play a cello, Wendy would pretend to be an alto flute, Wes could be a conductor (since he has no instrument)((or maybe he could pretend to play whatever instrument he would sound like if he had a voice)),etc.

6 hours ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

Thoughts?

i would love this xD i can only hope my friends dont play bass boosted ricardo music nonstop while they eat my foood and sit in base REE

Archived