Applied Horticulture on Wormwood

11 minutes ago, SpookyXy said:

What if when Wicker uses applied horticulture it instantly advanced Wormwood to his budding or blooming stage?

That would be extremely hilarious if she could speed up two characters and it would make sense since he's a plant but I bet Klei would probably make it not last as long as Wx's speed boost since you can make the book pretty easily.

1 hour ago, SpookyXy said:

What if when Wicker uses applied horticulture it istanly advanced Wormwood to his budding or blooming stage?

Id like it if applied horticulture maybe topped up every stat for Wormwood but also coated him in a temporary Hardened wood armor?  

42 minutes ago, AceTheMartyr said:

Id like it if applied horticulture maybe topped up every stat for Wormwood but also coated him in a temporary Hardened wood armor?  

That would never ever happen, speed boost + full stats + dmg reduction is way, way, way too op for 1/5 of a book made of poop and seeds. I would like it if they made him bloom the speed boost, maybe at the cost of extra hunger drain would be very nice.

55 minutes ago, FyreIsBoss said:

That would never ever happen, speed boost + full stats + dmg reduction is way, way, way too op for 1/5 of a book made of poop and seeds. I would like it if they made him bloom the speed boost, maybe at the cost of extra hunger drain would be very nice.

My bad i meant without the speed boost xD but thinking back on it you're right refilling all stats is a bit much maybe half or a quarter if i want him to have a temporary Hardened wooden armor xD

Maybe not blooming but it would make sense that it does have some effect on him, whether that's good or bad. 

Perhaps something simpler, like giving him a bunch of hp and draining some of his current hunger. It would synergize well with his perk to make living logs, and could help rushing that early on (as long as they have food). It probably should do nothing if his hunger is below certain number (50%?) to prevent griefing them.

1 hour ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

im actually more interested in weather souls would heal him because that would just make him annoyingly dependent on Wortox

Finding healing in RoG as opposed to HAM isn't hard. In Hamlet, it's a lot harder to get glands and honey for salves and poultice respectively. This isn't even taking into account the ability to convert stacks of petals and lightbulbs into manure via werepigs in RoG. Wortox isn't the only non-food healing resource, not even close. 

yeah but 20 hp for killing a butterfly doesn't put much competition eh?

Butterflies don’t heal for 20, they heal for 8, same as a spider gland. So, what? Killing a couple of spiders is difficult?

Just now, AceTheMartyr said:

i think they meant a soul healing is easy to get as Wortox

Oh, gotcha.

yeah but 20 hp for killing a butterfly doesn't put much competition eh?

It also requires you to be on the same screen as said Wortox. A synergy between characters rather than your only source of healing or something that makes Wormwood “annoyingly dependent” on Wortox. Its a convenience, as Wickerbottom’s End is Nigh is to WX. This is not an issue.

Archived