• Improved controller support for bug-report screen
  • Gunpowder used by the Blunderbuss no longer shows up at 0,0
  • Fixed some animation issues with the living artifact
  • Miscellaneous string fixes
  • Fixed a crash on the Navigadget when entering interiors

View full update

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

@HugoM could you pls consider allowing stack some gunpowder with the Blunderbuss pls? TBH Blunderbuss doesn't make for a very cool weapon considering how fast u can attack melee with a single weapon at hand... maybe 4 gunpowder at the time?? that's probably much more fluid for an impact range attack to then switch melee to finish it off..

• Like 7

can the ancient suit/living artifact maybe last 4 or 5 minutes instead of 3 minutes? I know it's very powerful of an item, but you theoretically need to kill 2 bosses to get one of it, and it's one time use and all. So i'd just like it if it lasted just a smidge longer.

• Like 3

There's more strange bugs with wheeler's specific items such as random crashes when entering caves/wormholes

The extra slot that appears with both special items stays there even when unequiping said items or equiping another items

Just now, Namelessgamer said:

What is 0,0 i see this fix many times?

0,0 are the coordinates of the very middle of a Don't Starve world. Sometimes, when an entity doesn't know what it's supposed to be doing, it'll either teleport to or attempt to travel to 0,0.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Developer
2 hours ago, Averagewx78main said:

The extra slot that appears with both special items stays there even when unequiping said items or equiping another items

Was this with the latest patch with the slot appearing to the right? I am unable to repro this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Was this with the latest patch with the slot appearing to the right? I am unable to repro this.

Hi! Me again! 
Was curious what you meant by this so I loaded up a Ham compatibility ROG world, saw the new slot, and clicked it. 
Then I crashed.
image.thumb.png.988587f8a026667e3822c91d56f09540.png 

I'm also sending the game file in right now.

• Thanks 1