A not so legitimate trick to earn money quickly

I just bought the Helmet DLC and played it a little bit. I noticed a trick to earn money very easily ,where you could just pick up a bunch of flower petals and dump a flower petal on the ground near the pigs, then the pigs will come and eat the petal and poop, and you will be paid by picking up the poop. You can keep throwing flower petals on the ground and getting paid and you will end up earning A LOT OF coins just by picking up flowers and feeding them to the pigs.

It might be a known trick but since I have found it, I want to post it here as I don't think it's a legitimate way to earn money in this DLC.I feel like it's a bug that needs to be fixed in the future updates. What do you guys think about it?

I don't think it is a bug.

Spoiler

Otherwise, how do you call doing the same with clippings, mushrooms ? And buying  berries 1 oincs and obtainin 4 oincs from it ?

I feel that there are some nice tricks you might find and you will love finding out actually :p

21 minutes ago, Caochu said:

I don't think it is a bug.

Hide contents

Otherwise, how do you call doing the same with clippings, mushrooms ? And buying  berries 1 oincs and obtainin 4 oincs from it ?

I feel that there are some nice tricks you might find and you will love finding out actually :p

Mushrooms? How can you earn oincs with mushrooms?

Same thing, just lay it on the ground for pigs to eat it and poop, and then clean it for one oinc per poop. Not that much, but it transforms stuff you don't want in either fuel / fertilizer / healing item, plus the oinc.

Edit : oh yeah that hit me, of course I wasn't speaking of the mushroom from the mud spa but the one you pick up in biomes.

earning money by cleaning droppings is a well known occupation, specially in commercial areas in first world countries where rich ladies are too "Civilized" to pick up that dung ball their poodles give out occasionally, they will pay a pretty penny if you pick it up infront of them.

According to the last update, it is now possible to telelocate mobs into, out of, and between interiors.

Would it be possible to telelocate a frog into a collector pig's shop, sell him an artifact and repeat it once the frog knocks the artifact off the collector?

Later on you might make an individual room for each kind of pig trader and telelocate them into the room (because they can't use doors) or just make a room for everyone where they keep watching a Werepig turning berries into poop and handing you oincs for collecting the manure.

Archived