Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

POWD3d4

The Hamlet's skin

Recommended Posts

POWD3d4    57

Don't Starve Together will give the skin for Don't Starve: The Hamlet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    8,017
Just now, POWD3d4 said:

Don't Starve Together will give the skin for Don't Starve: The Hamlet?

Care to rephrase? This is hard to understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
POWD3d4    57
On 06.04.2019 at 1:17 PM, POWD3d4 said:

Don't Starve Together will give the skin for Don't Starve: The Hamlet?

Don't Starve:The Hamlet will give the skin for Don't Starve Together?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    8,017
8 minutes ago, POWD3d4 said:

Don't Starve:The Hamlet will give the skin for Don't Starve Together?

I'm guessing you mean like the fire pit & birdcage skin for RoG and SW respectively, as in a skin you get from playing a certain DLC.

In that case, no, purchasing Hamlet doesn't give you a skin for DST, yet. The DLC is still in early access, and I'm guessing Klei will *probably* make a skin for it sooner or later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terra M Welch    2,217
37 minutes ago, Canis said:

I'm guessing you mean like the fire pit & birdcage skin for RoG and SW respectively, as in a skin you get from playing a certain DLC.

In that case, no, purchasing Hamlet doesn't give you a skin for DST, yet. The DLC is still in early access, and I'm guessing Klei will *probably* make a skin for it sooner or later.

I'm guessing it'll be a pig house skin.(As much as I really wish for a stalking stick skin for walking cane)

Halmet will likely give a skin after it is out of early access.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    58,406
20 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

pig house skin

I'm hoping for this so different skinned pigs come out of the dlc house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geeris    3,344
11 hours ago, Terra M Welch said:

I'm guessing it'll be a pig house skin.(As much as I really wish for a stalking stick skin for walking cane)

I think the same ...
But I also yearn for a skin of stalking stick for walking cane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Variant    4,451

Yes, they've said Hamlet will give DST users a free skin, but not now, currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites