No new purchase options

I just downloaded the most recent update, but I don't have an option to purchase Wortox in the store? The main menu has updated with "Wortox now available for purchase" but when I go into the shop I only have the option to purchase the Contenders Promo Chest (the only one from the first round I have yet to buy). Anyone else having this issue?

Nevermind, just saw JoeW's response to this issue in another thread :p

34 minutes ago, TheSinnedOne said:

Is there an idea as to when they’ll be fixing it?

On 4/4/2019 at 9:24 PM, JoeW said:

image.png

Hey everybody - it appears that SIEE did not enable the new bundles for players in Europe, so they will not be available. They have informed us that they will be setting those up next week. Unfortunately this is entirely outside of our control and we just have to wait till they set that up. 

For now, you can still weave these items using spool ingame, but they will not be available for purchase until SIEE makes them available. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

-----------------------------

@CharlesB @justinliew 

Is there any hotfix for the loading bug? or will it be next week with bundles fix?  

5 hours ago, mzajy said:

-----------------------------

@CharlesB @justinliew 

Is there any hotfix for the loading bug? or will it be next week with bundles fix?  

Yeah...I hate to say it but this needs to be addressed ASAP i've been sending countless messages to people with the potential work around, but people are really starting to lose their ****. I'm doing my best in a few different communities trying to keep people calm, but i smell the burning of torches and can see pitchforks coming over the horizon. Those of us who have played long enough understand, but newer players and those that recently bought the game will not understand the time it is taking to repair this glitch that is leaving them with what looks like a broken game to them. Please fix this as fast as humanly possible before you lose to many new customers.

17 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Sony is telling us that the new IAPs should be live now. Can someone restart their game, head into the shop, and take a look? The restarting the game part is important.

For me yet, I can not access the game. restarting the game and the PS didn't do anything. 

Archived