R.Wagstaff abilities

Abilities he might have:

His own Clockwork(Rook, Knight, Bishop) that he can create that are friendly towards him. 

The reason why I believe that is this: 

Spoiler

image.png.133cca2a8d25afd97efdfb697f0d1827.png I suspect he took some Clockwork from The Constant to our world and tried to make more of them.

Or other buildings/mobs he can make.

He might be able to build some things without a science machine or maybe even a alchemy engine.

Maybe when he spawns he will have with him a personal item with him? Radio?

4 hours ago, MrKoopa said:

Abilities he might have:

His own Clockwork(Rook, Knight, Bishop) that he can create that are friendly towards him. 

The reason why I believe that is this: 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.133cca2a8d25afd97efdfb697f0d1827.png I suspect he took some Clockwork from The Constant to our world and tried to make more of them.

Or other buildings/mobs he can make.

He might be able to build some things without a science machine or maybe even a alchemy engine.

Maybe when he spawns he will have with him a personal item with him? Radio?

I like !

i am really interested because the sound for the goggles are loud and sound like they have some mechanical bits judging from their mechanic purring 

but they are loud so you might not need to keep them on so they might do something big that you wouldn't want on all the time

on a side note i wonder what their Maxwell intro will be

8 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

on a side note i wonder what their Maxwell intro will be

I'm curious about this as well. Wagstaff being taken into the Constant seemed more one of Charlie's plans than one of Maxwell's.

So maybe he won't get one, or he'll get a very interesting one.

Heck, it would be funny if Charlie did an intro, but she's not as showy as Max, so I doubt that. 

Archived