COMPACT AUTO PACU FARM

Hi there my fellow dictators . here is my compact pacu farm (mk3)

- this fish farm is all about breeding fish to get meat and egg shell with minimal algae and space cost . FULLY AUTOMATE . as you can see its packed . be sure to plan out carefully before build it in survival mode

-In the breeding tank (left) there is 2 loader submerge in water and each of them connect to 1 of the 2 loader in the meat tank ( right ) . you can set 1 of them to do meat and the other shell 

-the 2 loader outside : the one on top is to feed egg to the system . the one below is to feed algae . in survival mode you decide where they will be 

- heavily inspired by SamLogan post's and many others who shared their saves to made this happen . for more info . scroll down and check out 2 posts below

UcNkanU.pngT9JCVnN.png9joWbgA.png

GXVb36O.png

cbSIZp4.png

rvOY9vO.png

n6crfhH.png

X0dlpsI.png

https://imgur.com/a/P66BzKb

7 hours ago, JackOverkill said:

thanks . its goes by my fails

Just a piece of advice : You should uninstall utorrent and chose another torrent client. Utorrent is known to include data mining software without your agreement and lots of spywares. At least it was in particular releases some time ago.

7 hours ago, Christophlette said:

Just a piece of advice : You should uninstall utorrent and chose another torrent client. Utorrent is known to include data mining software without your agreement and lots of spywares. At least it was in particular releases some time ago.

oh . then which torrent should i use ??? . i just like the old looks for my window

19 hours ago, JackOverkill said:

oh . then which torrent should i use ??? . i just like the old looks for my window

I suggest either qbittorrent, deluge, or transmission. Deluge and qbittorrent are similar, have many features. Transmission is more minimal. I used these on linux but i believe they are all cross platform (i know for a fact that deluge definitely is; written in python)

They should be all opensource too, so you can kind of trust other people to vet the software for you.

Also as far as minimal desktops go, i will punh my 100100mb ram using bspwm on linux is as minimal as i want it to be!

9 hours ago, Iwakura said:

What are the configuration of the rest the conveyor loaders and the timing of the rest of automation? sorry but I'm really bad converting the configuration from your previous design.

In the breeding tank (left) there is 2 loader submerge in water and each of them connect to 1 of the 2 loader in the meat tank ( right ) . you can set 1 of them to do meat and the other shell 

the 2 loader outside : the one on top is to feed egg to the system . the one below is to feed algae . in survival mode you decide where they will be 

20 minutes ago, JackOverkill said:

In the breeding tank (left) there is 2 loader submerge in water and each of them connect to 1 of the 2 loader in the meat tank ( right ) . you can set 1 of them to do meat and the other shell 

the 2 loader outside : the one on top is to feed egg to the system . the one below is to feed algae . in survival mode you decide where they will be 

OK, thank you very much, but .. the timing of the rest of the automation?

Archived